Devil's Son (1/3)

Hoseok POV
Jungkook, Jimin and I were on our way to our house when I suddenly had shivers running down my spine. I immediately stopped walking. "Hobi?" I looked at Jimin. "Is something wrong?" I nodded. They both looked at me confused. "Why?" - "Someone of the Devil's town is here" Their eyes immediately widen.

Taehyung POV
"Common Hyung!" Yoongi trailed behind me. "I am coming! You are to fast, Devil!" I just rolled my eyes. I stopped walking, making Yoongi run into me. "Why did you stop?!" - "Shhhhhh! Do you see those three Angels?" He looked over my shoulder to where I pointed. "Yeah and?" - "I met two of them once. They are really scared when you come towards them. Let's go" With that I slowly went there, Yoongi following.

Jungkook POV
Jimin and I still had our eyes wide open. Suddenly there were two black clothed men behind Hoseok. Jimin and I started shaking. I immediately knew they were from the Devil's town. "H-hobi" He looked at us but the turned around, freezing in his place.

Taehyung POV
I chuckled bitterly, seeing the three Angels scared. I nudged Yoongi's arm, telling him to play along. "Oh heyyy! Nice to meet you" The three were still frozen in their place. Then suddenly the one who is directly in front of me spoke up. "A-ah wh-what brought you h-here, Devil ?" I smiled at him. "Just visiting my friends" Yoongi looked at me weirdly and was about to speak up but I slapped my hand over his mouth. "So tell me, what are your guys' names?" - "H-hoseok, J-jimin and J-jungkook" I clapped my hands together. "I met you once, Hoseok. Right?" He slowly nodded. "Nice to meet you again, cutie" Yoongi suddenly bit into my hand. "Argh you bastard!" I glared at him. He just rolled his eyes. "Introduce yourself, idiot" This time it was me who rolled the eyes. "Ugh. I am Yoongi. And this dumbass here is Taehyung, the Devil's son" At the mention of my father Jimin and Jungkook froze again. Hoseok bowed. "Devil, nice to meet you" You can clearly see that he was shaking. "We have to get back home-" Yoongi cut Hoseok off. "Oh nah, you are comming with us" With that sentence Hoseok's jaw dropped. "W-what?" Yoongi just groaned and grabbed Hoseok's and Jimin's arm. I was about to grab Jungkook but Jimin yelled at me. "Don't you dare touch him, Devil!!" I turned to Jimin and glared at him. My eyes turned dark. He immediately regretted it and shook again. "S-sorry, D-devil" I nodded and turned back to Jungkook, grabbing his arm. He squeaked and tried to get out of my grip. "Stop moving or it will hurt more" Yoongi said, trying to protect the angel. He knew what would happen when someone annoys me. You can ask a few Angels. Oh wait you can't, they are dead. Jungkook stopped moving and let it all happen.

"Devil! We brought someone!" I screamed through the villa once we entered. I usually call my dad, dad or appa but when we get some Angel I call him Devil. Dad came out of his office room and looked at the three males in my and Yoongi's grip. "Put them in their room" - "Yes, sir" Yoongi said this time before we brought the three to a big room. "You behave and will do what I say, understood?" Jimin then snapped at me. "I fuck your rules!" - "Disobeying much huh? Wanna die?"

Yoongi POV
Taehyung's eyes darken a lot. There was also a tiny of red in his eyes. Jimin immediately started shaking again. "D-don't h-hurt me, d-devil. P-pl-please" Since I was not in the mood to put some dead body away, I held Taehyung's shoulders. "Let's just eat, Taehyung. Leave him" He glared at Jimin once more before we left. I locked the door and then left to the kitchen with him.

Hoseok POV
After idk how many hours the door opened again. We all looked there and saw a tall man with wide shoulders entering. Jungkookie started shaking again. "Oh no! Don't be scared of me. I am bringing you some food. I am Seokjin. The Devil's husband" He bowed lightly. I bowed back, still a little bit scared. He put three plates with delicious food on the table and looked at us. "Let me tell you guys something... take a seat" We did as told and sat on the bed. He grabbed a chair and next in front of us. "Ummm so I only want to warn you... my son, Taehyung, how to say... he is special. You should better listen to him or you won't take his 'punishments'. Did... did anyone of already have their first time?" I raised my hand. "With someone you loved right?" I nodded. "Please obey him... I know it's hard for an angel to obey something bad but hey I was an angel once too. Namjoon, the devil, took me at the age of 14 away from my family and showed me what to do" He chuckled sadly. "Once I didn't do what he wanted and well Let's say it didn't go out pretty well" He laid his hand on the hem of his shirt and pulled it up a big, revealing a big sewed scar on his side. Jimin, Jungkook and I gasped at the sight. "I really don't want you to have something like this. They only kidnap you when they find interest. So please be careful, especially you Jungkook and Jimin. It will hurt you a lot" With that he stood up and smiled at us. "Just stay here, I will bring you guys food and everything you need okay?" We nodded and with that he left. "Damn.... I won't snap at them anymore" Jungkook and I agreed with Jimin. "Let's eat. Jin seemed pretty nice" I stood up and walked to the table. On the plates were some backed potatos and pork belly. Some vegetables on the side and Kimchi and side dish. "Looks good"

Taehyung POV
I saw Eomma come out of the room with the three males inside. "Oh hey, pretty" I smiled lightly. I was always more feminine. "Eomma what did you do in that room?" - "Oh I brought them some food. Don't want them starving right?" He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Ah right! Dad and I are out for the evening. Please don't hurt them okay?" I nodded lightly. "But when they disobey" - "I don't want someone dead in my house when I come back, Kim Taehyung" I rolled my eyes. "Okay mom. Yoongi and I are in our room" - "Don't do anything stupid!" I just shouted a small yes and left to Yoongi's and my shared room. "Yoonieee" - "What is it baby?" I pouted and sat on his lap as he was laying on the bed. His hands gripped my waist and he sat up a bit. "I am tired" - "Then sleep. I will stay here" I smiled and placed a kiss on his lips. He suddenly deepened the kiss and also grabbed my ass, making me moan in the kiss. Yoongi took this as his chance and slipped his tongue in my mouth still massaging my ass. He broke the kiss and placed small, loving kisses on my neck. "So pretty, baby. So, pretty" I closed my eyes tightly as Yoongi started biting and sucking on my neck. "Mhmmmm Yoonie. Feels good" I could feel his smirk against my sensitive skin. "My pretty baby" I felt how his tongue caressed the fresh hickey. "Go to sleep, baby. I will watch over them" I nodded and pecked his lips before laying down next to him, closing my eyes. Yoongi put the sheets over my body and kissed my head.

Yoongi POV
Taehyung fell asleep pretty fast. I smiled and kissed his nose before getting up and going to the room next to us where the Angels were inside. I knocked on the door and went in. They all looked at me only Hoseok smiled lightly. I saw the empty plates on the table and immediately knew Jin told them. "He told you guys right?" They nodded. A small smile came across my lips. I closed the door and grabbed a chair, sitting in front of them. "Did he tell you what Taehyung would do?" - "Not exactly, Devil" I nodded and sighed heavily. "Should I tell you?" They nodded, finding interest in this conversation. "So umm well hard to say. He is my best friend and I expired it myself. Obey him or else he will fuck himself on your precious muscle so long until you are empty" - "Kinky" I looked at Jimin. "It's not kinky, Jimin. It's pure torture. He won't let you cum for the first few rounds, and if you do boy be ready to be screaming in pain. Taehyung can hold a lot. He is 'trained' to take much" - "Well there I am happy that I am a bottom" My eyes landed on Jimin's proud face. "That doesn't mean you are out of the game" With that he froze. "So short, Taehyung is 'milking' you when you disobey him?" I nodded at Hoseok. "Damn" Then Jungkook spoke up. "How old are you even?" - "What? Oh me? I am 20 years old and Taehyung is 18" He nodded.

Taehyung POV
I opened my eyes and heard voices and some laughter. "Yoonie?" I rubbed my eyes and slowly stood up. With slow and lazy steps I went towards the voices. In the end I landed in the room where the three Angels were inside. I looked around and spotted Yoongi, smiling lightly. They all then looked at me. "Oh you are awake!" Yoongi stood up and came towards me, holding me waist. "How did you sleep?" Yoongi placed a soft kiss on my forehead. Just as I was about to answer, the doorbell rung. Yoongi pecked my lips before going to the front door. The three Angels looked at me smiling. I just rolled my eyes. Suddenly we heard a scream. "Ahh!! You idiot!" Our heads shot towards the scream. "I told more than hundreds to leave him alone!!" Oh no. I quickly run out the room, unfortunately with the Angels following me. Once we came to Yoongi and I immediately stopped in my tracks, seeing my toxic ex with a bloddy nose. "What the hell are you doing here?!" Yoongi and Daehyun looked at me. Daehyun took a step towards me and wanted to grab my hand. "Leave me alone!" His eyes darken as I screamed at him. "Oh so now you want me to leave you alone so you can fuck with Yoongi huh?" - "I am not fucking with anyone!! Leave me alone asshole!!" He then grabbed my forearm harshly, making me wince.

Jungkook POV
Yoongi quickly the other males neck and pulled him away from Taehyung, slamming him against the wall. "Leave him the fuck again alone!! You were the one who cheated on him!!! Never come back again or else you are dead meat!!!" Damn Yoongi is a mad man. He grabbed the boy harshly before opening the door and pushing him outside. "If I see you even once around Taehyung you see what you get!!" With that Yoongi slammed the door shut, making me, Jimin and Hobi flinch. The mad man turned to us and cupped Taehyung's face. "Are you okay?" Taehyung nodded lightly. "I am fine" Yoongi sighed in relief and kissed Taehyung's nose.

《《Stay tuned for part two!💜💜💜💖》》