Truth (3/8)

3rd Person POV
Officer Kang stopped the car in front of the college and looked at the black clothed, broken male next to her. Today was the first day Taehyung came back to college after two weeks. "Uhh. Thank you, Officer" She smiled lightly and laid her hand on his. "I'll come and pick you up after classes again. Okay? I found a good restaurant. You know, to get things off of your mind" Tae looked at her, his hood over his head, covering his forehead. His eyes were bloodshot and had some bags under them. The boy wasn't in a good condition. He got a lot thinner and his family and friends thought he is going to collapse if he doesn't eat. "Thank you" With that he grabbed his bag and got out of the car. Students looked at him and started whispering. This time it were looks of pity. BamBam's sister was talking about what happened, to her best friend and someone probably eavesdropped and spread the news. The broken boy just kept his head down and made his way to homeroom. The six friends were standing a little further away, Jimin's cousin, Rosé, standing with them. Rosé was BamBam's sister's, Lisa, friend. Of course she knew what happened and she just felt sorry for the boy. "He really doesn't look healthy at all. Taehyung was gone two weeks. The hell happened?" Rosé turned to Namjoon. "You guys didn't hear?" The six boys shook their head, not knowing what happened. The only girl sighed and looked after the black clothed male. "You remember how often he smiled to himself before he went away from school?" The guys nodded, replaying the boxy smile in their head. "Two weeks ago, his fiance died. Seojun was a police officer and went on a mission before. To the end of the mission, he got shot and died some hours later. Lisa's brother is a friend of Taehyung. The funeral was last week. BamBam said the boy cried his eyes out and didn't leave the grave for a longer time" - "He had a fiance?" Rose nodded. "So that was the wedding setup sketch" Jimin mumbled to himself, seeing the picture in front of his eyes again. "Poor boy... it must have been hard for him, not?" The others nodded sadly. Jungkook felt so sorry for the other. "They were supposed to hold the wedding on the 18th August this year. He was so so happy. They were together since Taehyung was twelve. Eleven years of love. Not once one of them broke the trust of the other. Of course it was hard at first because Seojun's father didn't want his son to be gay. He accepted it afterwards... Taehyung's father died a few years ago. A hard loss for them both as Mr Kim was their biggest 'fan' you could say" Hoseok had a few tears in his eyes while Seokjin held Namjoon's hand tightly, containing himself to not cry. Jimin and Yoongi had a few stray tears on their cheeks. Jungkook and Namjoon both were just sad. Taehyung came to his seat and saw a drawing of his under the table. He picked it up. Tears immediately rushing into his eyes as he saw that this was a drawing of Seojun. A shaky sigh left his lips before he laid the paper back on his desk, standing up to go to the restroom. On the way there, he suddenly felt dizzy, holding his head and stopping in his tracks, he groaned in pain. The six friends made their way into the college as classes were about to start. They walked in silence, when they saw a certain boy in the hallway, holding his head. As Seokjin was about to ask if they should go there, the boy fell to the floor, passed out. Some students gasped. Jungkook was the first to react and go up to the male. He kneeled next to him and softly slapped Taehyung's cheek. "Hey. Dude wake up" - "Jungkook bring him to the nurse office. Jimin, Namjoon and I will grab his stuff" The younger looked up to Yoongi and nodded. With a careful lift, the passed out boy was in the older's arms. Hoseok, Jin and Jungkook walked to the nurse office while Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon went to the class of Taehyung and searched for his stuff. "Nurse Min!" The woman looked up and saw her son's three friends with another boy. "Lay him on the bed, Jungkook" The said boy did as told. Yoongi's mother grabbed a few supplies and went up to the boy. She laid her index and middle finger on Taehyung's wrist, finding a light pulse. "Okay he is just passed out" The older woman slowly lifted the boys shirt to see if there are any wounds, only to see the thin stomach. Ribs showing through the skin. "This isn't fine at all" The three friends looked at the pale, emaciated boy. Mrs Min grabbed the ultrasound machine. Her plan was to see if any organs were damaged. As she was putting some gel on the stomach, the other three boys came in. Taehyung's stuff and also the drawing in their hands. "Where can we put them?" Yoona, Mrs Min, pointed to a small table. She then grabbed the transducer and laid it on the boy's stomach. The six boys were watching with worry in their eyes. Jimin held onto Yoongi's arms, worried about the hurt boy. Mrs Min then frowned lightly. Her son quickly noticed that. "Mom, is everything okay? Why are you frowning?" The woman didn't answer and zoomed in, looking closely at the monitor. "Oh my" - "Auntie... is everything okay?" She looked up at Jimin and nodded. Yoona then grabbed some tissues and wiped the gel away. "I may now know why he passed out" - "And that is?" Her eyes swayed to Seokjin. "I'll say it when he wakes up. He has all right to know it first. So no talking behind his back kids" Just seconds later, they all heard a small groan.