The feminine boy (2/7)

Jungkook POV
"Okay students listen up! We are going to be having a new student. Please be nice to him. You can come in now" We all looked to the door as it opened. I mustered the boy in the doorway. His hair was looking so fluffy. My eyes wandered to his outfit. It showed his curvy body. His body shape looked like a female one.

He kinda reminded me of Taehyung

He kinda reminded me of Taehyung. Maybe it is him? "Please introduce yourself" The boy nodded and bowed to us. "Hello everyone. My name is Kim Taehyung. I am 18 years old. I hope we get along well" Wait! It IS Taehyung!!! "Thanks please sit next to Jimin. Jimin please raise your hand" Jimin raised his hand. Tae went up to him while smiling. They were sitting right in front of me.

♀️

Taehyung POV
"Baby you look beautiful. But it would look much better with the skirt I bought you" Jimin pouted. I chuckled and pinched his cheeks. "Maybe an other time Chim" He smiled and ruffled my hair. I looked around and spotted Yoongi and Jennie sitting next to each other. Where were Rosé and Hyung? "Wondering where the others are?" I nodded. "They are in our parallel class. Don't worry Baby. You will see Hobi" I flashed a boxy smile to him. "You are cute" Jimin ruffled my hair once again.

♀️

It was finally lunch break. Jimin grabbed my hand and pulled me to the canteen as soon as the bell rung. We sat down at a table, panting. I opened my backpack and got out a water bottle and my phone. "Baby the others are comming any time soon. Oh and also the guys we had a hangout with yesterday" I smiled and nodded before handing him the bottle. He took it and started drinking. I looked down to my phone and texted my mom.

♀️

Tae:
Hey mom! The new college is so cool! The teachers and my classmates are so nice!

Mom:
Glad to hear that baby! Hoseok should protect you okay? And stay away from playboys okay?

Tae:
Of course mom! Love you! Tell dad that I love him too! :(:

Mom:
Don't worry honey. He will wake up soon and then we come visit you.

Tae:
I hope. Bye have to go mom! Take care!

Mom:
You too baby! Have fun in college!

♀️

I was about to turn my phone off when someone snatched it away. I turned to the person and saw Hyung. "Hyung!!" I jumped up and hugged him tightly. He chuckle and hugged me back. "Nawww missed me that much?" I nodded. Hobi laughed and pulled me down to sit on his lap. I only now saw everyone else, making me blush hard. I quickly covered my face. "Nawwww Cute he's blushing!!" - "Shut up Jennie!" She just laughed. Hyung took my hands away and turned me to him. We were always lovey dovey. Even as kids. But once Hyung tripped and fell towards me. I catched him only that our lips touched. In that moment auntie and uncle came in and saw us 'kissing'. They pulled me away from Hyung and gave me the fault that we 'kissed'. Unlike my parents, his were homophobic so it was hard for him to date because he was gay just like me. Auntie and uncle then said that we should never see each other again. It worked for good 2 weeks but then my parents said that hyung should come over without his parents noticing. So he did. We started meeting again. I became depressed without him in those two weeks. but it was luckily just a phase. Hyung then had to go visit his parents in Deagu a few months ago. So this is were I started to hang out with my friends less. And they noticed it so they treid to motivate me. But nothing motivateed me because since I live in Seoul and my parents in Deagu they wanted to visit me but they sadly got into a car crash. Dad is in coma for 7 months now. Mom just got some cuts. nothing more. Of course I miss them but I don't want to see my dad in this bad condition. And now it's only three more months to my birthday and my parents can't visit me. Only to think about it made me wanna cry but I was in school, around my friends who all didn't really knew about it. Only Hyung and Rosé. I burried my face into Hyung's shoulder as I felt tears slowly starting to form.