Idol (4/7)

K-pop_News

Famous idol, Kim Taehyung, seen walking around Seoul in the dark with a baby in his arms. Fans going crazy at the photos. The two youngest of BTS also went live just a few days ago. They talked about the suspicions of their fans. ARMYs already apologizing. The two group members explained that they all have a healthy brotherly friendship with each other. The baby photo the youngest, Jeon Jungkook, posted a week before the live stream, is called to be just a friends child. But still the questions about Taehyung walking around the streets at night with a baby in his arms are left unanswered. Follow for more and turn on your notifications to see when we have updates!!

View all comments:

❤39,4k 💬34,7k ↪26,3k

°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°

Sungmin was slowly crawling towards Yoongi and Jin as Taehyung had gone to the kitchen, getting some snacks. "Naw! Come here cutie!" The oldest stretched his arms out, smiling widely at the ten month old baby. The little boy smiled his toothless smile and tried crawling a little faster. Yoongi just smiling widely. Some can call him heartless or cold, he doesn't care. His way of protecting his soul but he truly is a softie with his new family. Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook and Namjoon had to go to the company to practice some dances. Sure because of Corona they couldn't perform for a concert but they still have a lot do to. The youngest Jeon finally came to the oldest member, making Seokjin clap before picking him up. "You are so cute!" - "Okay Hyung. I think he could already say the sentence 'you are cute' because of how often you say it" Yoongi chuckled. The older just scoffed and kissed the baby's forehead. "Well it would be cute hearing him say that" Then the 'mama' of the little guy came in with some snacks for the adults and a small snack for the baby. Sungmin made cute grabby hands towards Taehyung. The second youngest smiled and put the snacks down before taking Sungmin from his 'older brother's' arms. "Thanks for watching him" - "Of course Tae" Yoongi smiled at him and caressed Sungmin's cheek. "He looks like Jungkook because of the doe eyes" The three chuckled. "Jep. Got more from his father. Am I right, pumpkin?" The Jeon baby let out a high pitched baby giggle, making them all giggle. "You guys did really well in hiding" Yoongi smiled lightly. Taehyung nodded gently, patting his son's hair. "Yeah... but I have a feeling that Armys are going to find out. I am going to talk to Jungkoon about revealing this secret. If it gets too much for me, I will leave the group" The two oldest of the group smiled sadly, completely understanding how the younger feels. "Whatever you do Taehyungie, we will still be your friends and support you with everything" The parent looked at them and smiled. "Thank you. I appreciate that a lot. If it's okay, I would still live here because I don't know if Jungkook wants to leave the group too and I don't want to take his son away from him" Yoongi immediately hugged the younger and the son. "Of course that's fine! We really would love to still have you and the cutiepie in this house"

°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°

Taeggukies

Taeggukies: I love that fanart really much

Taeggukies: I love that fanart really much. It's just so freakingsjahauwjznsahwk cute!!

Comments disabled

❤27,4k 💬-- ↪26,2k

°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°

Taekooks-forever

Taekooks-forever: the way Jungkook looks at Tae is just so AKHSJAYAJZHWIWBABJAK BITCH STOP THAT!! I AM SOFT

View all comments:

❤33,7k 💬25,7k ↪17,9k

°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°

"Are you sure about that, Taehyung?" The older of the two parents nodded lightly. Jungkook sighed heavily and massaged his temples. "You do know that we have to talk to Bang PD about that too" - "He will be okay with it if we feel comfortable" The golden maknae opened his eyes and looked at his lover, scanning his slightly feminine body. Their son was with the other members while they were talking. Taehyung was sitting on the bed, legs tightly pressed together and hands on his lap. Squirming lightly from the nervousness. Jungkook on the other side was standing in front of him. Just now he was pacing back and forth but stopped to study his baby. "Gosh you are so beautiful" Jeon went up to Tae and kissed his forehead and sat down next to him afterwards. "How about we film Run tomorrow and after that we go to Bang PD and talk with him about that hm?" The new 'mama' nodded lightly, taking in the maknae's sharp features. They were about to connect their lips together when faint baby cries filled their ears. "He must be hungry!" - "He got bored of you, Yoongi" - "Namjoon definitely broke his toy!" - "Hey! I did nothing!" - "Mhmm sure, sure, hyung" Namjoon rolled his eyes at Jimin. The couple came down to them bickering. Tae smiled lightly. Sungmin immediately crawled up to them, tears still rolling down his cheeks. The father of the crying little guy picked him up and swayed him a bit. "What happened?" - "Namjoon broke his toy!" The leader's head snapped towards the oldest maknae. "Did not!" - "Did!" - "Did not!" - "Did" - "Did no--!" The youngest Kim cut off the leader. "Whatever. He could be tired also. Wanna bicker about that too?" - "Damn. My bestie got some attitude" Yoongi smacked the back of Jimin's head. "Ow hyung" Hoseok stood up and went up to Jungkook who was holding Sungmin in his arms. "Is our little boy tired, hm?" The little guy just laid his head on his papa's shoulder, making the others coo at the cuteness. Hoseok softly patted Sungmin's head.

°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°

Kpop news

Big Hit announced a random video. The famous company didn't give any hints on what it will be about but ARMYs are guessing something like Run BTS. It will be published in three days! Stay tuned!! We will keep you informed!!

View all comments:

❤36,8k 💬26,9k ↪24,2k

°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°

《《That was all for part four!! Next chapter is basically just what happened in that video!! Stay tuned!! Purple you! So I finally have summer holidays again. Maybe I'll update more often  in this month but no promises.💜💜💜》》