Stripper (2/3)

Taehyung POV
Just as I was about to go to the boys restroom, someone pulled me away by my wrist. He slammed me on the wall in the kinda abandoned hallway of the school. I looked up and saw Jungkook. "What do you want?" He just looked me up and down before pinning my wrists above my head. "Who was that man yesterday?" - "Who?" Jungkook came closer to me with his face. "The one you made out with yesterday" I immediately felt used and disgusted. "Tell me" - "Why do you care?!" A groan escaped my lips as Jungkook slammed my back against the wall. "Tell. Me. Right. Now" I looked at his eyes as they darkened. Shivers run down my spine and I looked down. "I- it's n-no one" Jungkook groaned in annoyance and pulled me after him again. I hissed in pain as he held my wrist to tight. He pulled me past a few students who were in their way to the canteen. They gave us weird looks as I kept whining that Jungkook should loosen his grip. But that dickhead didn't listen. We came to his car and he pushed me on the backseat, closed the door and walked to the other side. He then climbed in next to me, pressing me down on the backseat. "Now. Are you going to say something, babyboy?" I shook my head. He then suddenly started kissing my neck roughly. My hands wandered towards his hair, grabbing onto it lightly. My legs wrapped around his waist, eyes closed tightly and small moans leaving my lips as Jungkook started sucking on my neck. I could basically fell his smirk on my neck. "A-ah~ Jungkookie~" He pulled away, making me open my eyes. "What is it sweetheart?" There was a huge smirk on his lips. "You want more hm?" I nodded lightly. He chuckled and started placing soft kisses on my neck again. Jungkook suddenly bit in my neck softly, making me groan. He then started sucking on that spot. "Jungkookie~" His hand sneakily run under my shirt, rubbing my tummy. I threw my head back, giving Jungkook more space on my neck. "Please~" A deep chuckle escaped his lips again. "Oh, inpatient baby huh?" - "Please, Jungkookie~~" With a small move, he connected our lips together. My hands wandered around his neck, deepening the kiss. He caressed my stomach carefully, kissing my jawline and neck again. Suddenly he got off of me and sat up. I looked at him confused, but he got out of the car only to sit on the driver seat. "What are you doing?" - "Put on your seatbelt, we are driving to my home" I quickly did as told before we started driving.

We came to a house, Jungkook got out of the car before coming to my side, opening my door. I unbuckled the seatbelt and got out. The older male grabbed my hand, pulling me to the entrance. Jungkook opened the door for us and pulled me inside. "Hyungs! I AM HOME!! SCHOOL IS BORING!!!" Then a taller and much stronger boy came towards us. "Oh Jungkook. Where's Jimin? You ditched without him lol! Oh! Who's that cutie here?" The boy looked me up and down. Jungkook pulled me behind him. "Leave him, Hyung or else I am telling Dae!" - "Okay okay! Chill, baby bro. We don't want the oldest to have a fight with my babies right?" Jungkook's brother (?) showed off his muscles. Jungkook just rolled his eyes before he pulled me towards his room again. "I am sorry for my brother. All he knows is loving himself and start fights Oh and also hurt people's feelings" I nodded lightly, playing with my fingers while looking down. Jungkook chuckled lightly before grabbing my chin softly, making me look at him. "Why so nervous, baby?" I shrugged and tried to look anywhere but him. "Oh common look at me, baby" My gaze slowly met his beautiful, dark brown, bambi eyes. I blushed lightly at the thought of us making out in his car. "Flustered much huh?" Before I could answer Jungkook pressed his lips on mine, still holding my chin gently. I closed my eyes, enjoying the kiss. He held my waist lightly, pulling me closer to him. I slightly moaned in the kiss as he squeezed me waist. Jungkook's tongue licked over my lower lip softly, caressing it before biting it. He pulled away, leaving my lip between his teeth for a moment before letting go. I opened my eyes again, looking directly into his. "Jump" I put my hands on his shoulders before jumping and wrapping my legs around his waist. Jeon laid his hands on my butt for support. With some sweet kisses, he walked us the his bed, laying us down with him hovering over me. "What you wanna do?" I looked at him before my hands traveled down his chest. "I don't know..."