Best Friends (5/9)

3rd person POV
Taehyung's seven friends were waiting in the waiting room of the hospital for the doctor to come out and tell them that the boy is fine. Hoseok was comforting Yuna as she thought it was all her fault. I mean, it was her brother who beat her friend up. After waiting for two hours, the doors finally opened and the doctor came in. "Kim Taehyung's friends and family?" They all immediately stood up. Namjoon walked towards the doctor. "And? How is he? My cousin is fine right?" The doctor nodded. "Taehyung is fine. He passed out because he didn't get any air. Before he passed out, he had a panic attack. The panic and stress, as it seemed, resulted his body to get weak. And because he couldn't breath properly, he passed out" The doctor explained to them, while they walked to Taehyung's room. "I would like to keep him here for the night because we have to test his blood, since I have a bad feeling about the panic attack" Namjoon nodded. "Thank you, Doctor" The doc nodded and bowed before leaving them. Joon softly knocked on the door but didn't receive any answer. He carefully opened the door, letting them all inside. As they went inside, they saw how Taehyung stared out the big window and didn't move one bit. "Tae?" No reaction. It concerned the others. Yuna went up to Taehyung and sat down next to him, gently taking his hand in hers. "Tae? What's wrong?" She asked softly, not wanting to scare the boy. But he just kept quiet, still staring out the window. "Taehyung god damnit! Can you just talk to us?!" Jungkook yelled, being so done with his best friend. First he started spacing out, then he stole his crush and now he isn't even answering them. They all looked at Jungkook, of course except Taehyung. "Kook--" - "No! If he got a fucking problem, he should tell us!!" Then Taehyung finally snapped. "You are the problem!! Do you know how much I love you?!!" The tears he tried to keep hidden, fell down on his cheeks. "What?" - "I am gay, god damnit! And I fell in love with you, Jungkook!! Do you get this?! I love you, Jeon! So fucking much I didn't even want to tell you! Because of your family, you think homosexuality is wrong!! But why is it wrong?! God loves us the way we are, now doesn't he?! He wanted us to love! So why shouldn't he let us love the same gender?!!" More tears rolled down the boy's cheeks. Jimin, Jin and Hoseok all looked away from both boys, not wanting to see it escalate. "You- what?" - "Are you really this stupid? Jungkook, do you know how much I suffered, seeing you eye other girls? Crush over Yuna? Do you know how much I tried to get rid of those damn feelings to make you comfortable? I didn't want you to know anything. I tried it so often! I even had Hoseok take my virginity, that I wanted to give to you! Yoongi took my first kiss, so you couldn't have it! So you couldn't have the perfect first times. And why? Because I was scared! I was scared that if you found out I was gay and liked you, you would end our friendship and end up bullying me for who I am. Or that you would tell it to my mom who would send me to some camp where they would try to cure this 'curse'!" Jungkook was speechless. He didn't know what to say. He just stood there. Yuna softly squeezed Taehyung's hand, trying to comfort him. "T-then what about you and Y-yuna fucking?" That pulled out a sob from Taehyung. "I never fucked her. She likes to be dominant. S-she fucked me" Now Jungkook's mind was blown. That sweet, cute girl dominated boys and girls? Nuh uh, that didn't seem right. As Namjoon was about to speak, the door suddenly opened. And Taehyung immediately froze as he saw his mother with a disgusted expression. "Kim Taehyung, care to explain what the fuck I just heard?!" They all looked at the woman who was boiling with anger. "M-mom--" - "Don't you even dare! How dare you?! After all that whore of your father made me go through!! You all get out!" She said the last sentence directed to the others who were in the room. Yuna gulped and squeezed Taehyung's hands softly again before standing up. The others also hesitantly left the room, not wanting to leave Taehyung with his mother right now. The woman went up to her son and almost immediately her hand made harsh contact with Taehyung's cheek. The slapping sound echoed through the empty room. Tae let out a loud sob as his cheek started burning. "How dare you disrespect me like this, Taehyung!! How dare you take after that faggot?!!" She slapped him again, on the other cheek. The tears streaming down Taehyung's cheeks. Him and his stupid mouth. "You know what?! I'll call the pastor to get this shit out of your head" The boy froze in his spot. "What? No! You can't--!" He got shut up by her slapping him again. "Shut your damn mouth!!" The others outside heard every single thing. The slaps, the cries, whimpers and sobs and the yelling. Jungkook rubbed his biceps. He hated it. He hated how he wanted to protect Tae. He just wanted to hug Tae and keep him close. He didn't know what was going on. The woman furiously typed on her phone, dialing the number of the pastor before she laid the phone against her ear. Taehyung's cried in the background, now fully hating his life. "Hello? Ah yes! I would like you to cure my son! He says he likes the same gender! ... Yes! I know that that isn't right! Please help him cleanse the sins he has done! ... In two weeks sounds okay! Just please try your best! Yes. Thank you" With that she ended the phone call and glared at her son. "If you don't show up at the church in two weeks, you are dead. Did you hear me?!!" The boy nodded, still crying silently. The woman was happy with the answer and left the room, not even paying attention to the others. As soon as she was out of sight, they rushed inside the room again. Jungkook standing in the doorway, watching sadly as Tae cried his heart out. Jin sat next to him and wiped the tears away over and over. Hoseok had Taehyung's head against his chest, patting his head softly. And Yuna was massaging his legs, trying to calm the boy down. Jungkook sighed softly, turning around and leaving the room before he completely left the hospital.

《《That was all for part five!! Hope you enjoyed!!💜💜💜💖》》