Mafia (1/6)

3rd person POV "Any last words?" The employee had tears running down his cheeks as Taehyung held the gun to his head

3rd person POV
"Any last words?" The employee had tears running down his cheeks as Taehyung held the gun to his head. "I-I will g-give you anything just P-please don't" Yoongi chuckled in the background as he grabbed the money with Jimin's help. "So no last words? Okay" Before even the last tear rolled down the chin, Taehyung shoot the man in his head. Blood immediately started rushing down the employee's face and his body fell backwards. "You got the money?" The two other mafia members nodded. Taehyung got his pocketknife out and cut a 'V' in the dead employee's wrist. "Let's go" The three run out the store, to their car and drove to their secret house.

Jungkook POV
"Today's morning the Seoul Korea police found a dead body in a robbed gas station near han river school. After a long inspection, no fingerprints nor DNA were found other than the employee's. They also found a 'V' cut in the dead body's wrist. This is the 5th time this week the police finds dead bodys with that 'signature'. Is it a secret gang? We will find out some day" I turned off the TV. A heavy sigh escaped my lips. I live right next to that gas station... what if they come here too?! Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon came through the front door. "Hey Kooks! We are back from buy the food" I smiled lightly at my loud roommates and stood up to help them put the things away. "Damn! Why tf did you buy so much stuff?" They all just laughed. "Hoseok and I are going to buy some Bibimbap to go real quick. I am to lazy to cook" Namjoon and I snickered at his boyfriend before they left. "Hyung... the news said the police found an other dead body again. And that V was cuted in the dead body too... what if they come here?" - "Kooks... don't worry. We will be safe yeah?" I nodded hesitantly and we both sat on the couch, waiting for our food.

Taehyung POV
"Ahhh~~" We all rolled our eyes, hearing Jimin's brother moan again. That boy is 15 and has more sex than all of us together. Jimin grabbed the remote annoyed and turned up the volume. Yoongi grabbed some popcorn for him and ate it. I just laid on the couch with my head on Jimin's lap. He was the only dominant one in that house. Yoongi, Jinyoung and I were all bottoms. It's kinda weird that I am a bottom and still lead a mafia. To be exact Jimin is switch so half bottom half top but still the only dominant one. Suddenly the TV turned to the news and we all immediately knew who it was. I looked up and saw Yoongi's little sister, who btw has to be here for some time and is also a dominant person, munching Yoongi's popcorn. "Hana! You are boring! Give me back the remote!" Yoongi jumped up and tried to grab the remote but his younger sister pulled it away. "Oh baby. Not so fast. Just watch" Yoongi pouted and turned to the TV. The news said something about us and then that they would give $1000000 to whoever finds out what is behind that V. I just chuckled, knowing that no one has the chance to. Jimin patted my head, smiling at me. Hana then gave the remote to Yoongi and looked at the stairs. My gaze went there too and I saw Jinyoung, worn out and limping down the stairs. Jimin giggled. "Fucked yourself to hard or what?" Jinyoung stuck his middle finger to Jimin's direction and limped in the open kitchen. "At least I am having fun other than killing people" - "Be grateful that we killed mom and dad! Or do you still want to be stuck in that abusive household where they fucked you till you couldn't go to school?! Or where they tied you to a chair, making you watch them having sex?! And that all because we are gay!" Jimin abruptly stood up, making my head fall to the couch, and stomped in his room. It's always was like that... Jimin, Yoongi and I stopped school and made a mafia because Jimin's parents abused him and his brother, Yoongi's hit him and drunk alcohol like water only to abuse him and mine were cruel people before they died in an accident with my older brother. Jinyoung sighed heavily, noticing that he made Jimin upset and sat next to me. "Youngie, I'll talk to him. He can't be mad at you for to long okay?" He nodded lightly and sipped on his grape juice. I smiled, kissed his cheek and went to Jimin's room. After I knocked lightly, I opened the door and saw Jimin pointing his gun to a old, already ripped photo of him and his parents. He pointed at his dad's head first, shooting and then quickly doing the same to his mother's. "Jiminie...." He turned to me, still his gun raised but quickly lowered it. "Tae... you know how I feel" I went towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I know... but they can't do anything, anymore. Think about that" He sighed and held my waist gently. I laid my head on his shoulder with my face towards his neck, kissing it softly. "Everything is fine now, Jiminie" Jimin's grip on my waist tightened as I bit softly in his neck. I put some of his skin between my teeth before pulling away. "I will make you happy again. Just tell me what to do"