Ice Figure Skating (4/5)

3rd person POV
Two months. Two months since Yugyeom and Taehyung live with Jungkook. Two months since Taehyung had a scary crash on ice. Two months since the Kim family broke apart. Two months since the new couple was together. Two months since Taehyung didn't skate... In those two months many many things happened. Taehyung's ankle healed, his coach's wife got pregnant. Yugyeom started a treatment with Taehyung's help. Taehyung stood on the ice, taking a deep breath. He came here without Jungkook or anyone else noticing. He took his pills regularly like promised. "Okay let's go"

People started clapping and cheering s I finished. I smiled, bowed and left the ice.
~~
"Where were you?" - "Out" Jungkook looked at me as I took of my shoes. "That bag is your ice figure skating bag. Were you skating?" I looked at him. "And what if? I still need to be first. You said do what makes you happy" He sighed and pulled me in his embrace. "I hope you were careful enough. I was worried sick about you, baby. You could have told me. Then me and Yugyeom would have watch you perform" I sighed relaxed. Whenever Jungkook hugs me, I feel save and sound. "Okay Kookie. I am sorry for just going" - "It's fine now let's make some hot chocolate. We wanted to watch a horror movie" Kookie placed soft kisses on my head. "Kk. Just let me change in comfortable clothes" He nodded and left to the living room.

~4 years later~
[[January 9th]]
"Taehyung! Common or else we will be late for Jungkook's sing competition!!" - "I am there in a second! Just my hoddie is missing!" I heard Yugyeom chuckle from the living room. "You mean Jungkook's hoddie?" - "It's the same! We are married for 5 months now" I grabbed the new black hoddie with a red, big X on the back and the sentence 'BITE BACK' on the front also in red. I threw it over my head and fixed it before running out the room. "I am done. You drive?" - "Yes now come"

We came to Jungkook's sing competition and saw singers already talking to each other. I smiled and sat down next to Yugyeom. Jimin and Yoongi came together and Hoseok found his dream partner. They all fit perfectly together. Yugyeom's cancer is getting better. The treatment helps a lot. And I? I had to stop skating one year ago. The doctor said it got worse. He was proud of me how much I took. He said I was in a dangerous zone with my disease. Kinda sad. But I started painting. I love it. It is very calming. I also sell my arts and get a lot of money. I also have to take two pills at a time now.

"I am out for a walk!" - "Kk! Take care baby!" I smiled and waved at Yugyeom since he was sitting in the living room and Jungkook was in the kitchen. I put on my jacket and shoes and went out. A light wind immediately hit my face. I smiled and breathed in. I loved the night. It was really calming and beautiful. With slow steps I made my way to the park, enjoying the silence and dark. Before I came to the park, I saw a poster. 'Kim Taehyung, the best ice figure skater in the history, quitting. A deadly disease had him to stop skating. Fans are sad and wish him the best. His cousin, Min Yoongi, talked to us about it, saying: "He really enjoyed the ice. Ever since he was 8 years old he started skating. Of course he is sad that he can't skate anymore but he was to watch his health. The ice was his safe place and he didn't want to stop but in some practice he blacked out while doing his spin. That was the cause for us all to stop" The best wishes that Kim Taehyung will enjoy his life off the ice' I smiled lightly and made my way to the ice arena... I opened the door and looked inside. Everything pitch black. I turned on the lights and went to my old locker, opening it. "One last time" I took out my skaters and carried them to the ice rink. Once I sat down and looked around, I took off my shoes and put my skates on. I started the music and slowly skated over the ice, not pressuring myself. A smile came across my lips as memories flashed through my mind. 'Taehyung! You got this!' - 'YESSS!!! BABY YOU DID IT!!!' Jungkook run up to me and swirled me in the air, smiling. I laughed and kissed him passionately once we were face to face again. / 'And the winner is... KIM TAEHYUNG!!' The whole rink started to fill with cheers and clapping. I bowed, smiling widely. I opened my eyes again, looking around. "One last time. My first performance. One last time" With that I changed the song and started doing my first performance. My breath quickened but I ignored it and jumped to do my spin. Just as I was turning, my vision went black and my breath got stuck in my lungs. My body fell on the ice, breaking some. "K-kookie. F-fuck" A painful grunt left my lips as my lungs started to hurt more and more. "K-koo, I l-love you" With that everything was gone.

Jungkook POV
"Why isn't he comming?" I had panic rushing through my body as Tae wasn't coming back home since 1 hour. "We have to look after him, Jungkook" - "Yes right! Please call the others to help" He nodded and with that we both put our jackets and shoes on and left.

Yugyeom called the others and we all were searching for my husband now. No sight. "Where is he? We searched everywhere" They all sighed. "OMG! We didn't search the ice arena!" With that we all run to the said place. Lights were switched on, shining brightly. We went in. I rushed to Taehyung's old locker, seeing it open. He was here. Before I could react or call for the others, they called me, but not in a way I expected. "JUNGKOOK CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!" I didn't want to ask why and called an ambulance while walking towards the voices. "They are here in five mi-" I stopped myself from talking further as I saw them all circled around someone. Taehyung. There was a small pool of blood next to his head. I rushed towards them, dropping my phone. The blood already started to freeze a little bit. As I touched Tae's face it was ice cold and pale. "W-why?" Tears started forming in my eyes. "Baby. Baby wake up please. Baby you are getting help just w-wake up" Jimin couldn't look anymore and cried in Hoseok's chest. Yugyeom went to take the ambulance here and Yoongi was just the same as me.

《《That was all for part four. One more part. Hope you enjoyed that drama💜💜💜》》