My husband as my teacher?!(2/7)

3rd person POV
Taehyung came into the classroom to be greeted by just a few from his class. Jimin wasn't going to come to school because he was confronting Yoongi and Hobi is nearly always late. A sigh escaped his lips as he sat down on his seat. He walked to school so Jungkook and him won't be seen together. He put some things out of his bag when he noticed a small folded paper under his table. He grabbed it and unfolded it. 'It's done already' Taehyung was shocked at first. How did Yuto do that so fast?! He looked up and met Yuto's eyes. Yuto smiled softly and turned back to his friends.

Taehyung POV
This will be a long classtrip tomorrow... "What's going on between you and Yuto? I thought you two hate each other?" I lightly flinched at the voice of Hoseok. "Oh we do. And how we do!" - "Then why was he smiling at you?" I shrugged and started sketching in my notebook again. "Every time I see you sketching, it's Jungkook now Yeontan?" Hobi giggled. I looked at him and just smiled. "Tannie grew a bit and his tail is fluffy as hell" - "Yeah yeah you are right" The boy next to me said, putting his feet on the table while drinking his coffee. "Did Daehyun sign?" - "Yeah, even though he didn't want to let me go. I told him that he gets to take care of Yeontan. He's allowed right?" A small smile came across my lips. "Of course! The times we met, he loved Yeontan. Tannie didn't want to cuddle with me a day after you two were at ours" Hoseok giggled, making me giggle too. "Oh my parents were at ours yesterday..." That made Hoseok put his feet down. "And?" - "They just said they missed me and signed the papers. Dad also explained why they weren't at our wedding. I don't belive them. He didn't even congratulate me" - "Hey... don't think about that. I mean you were 18 when Kook proposed and shortly after you turned 19 you guys held the wedding. I think your dad was just overwhelmed, seeing his baby grow up so fast. You know?" I nodded and went back to sketching. "Maybe you are right. Dad loved to play with me and so on when I was younger. When Kook and I got together, I was only 14. Dad maybe found it to early" - "See, maybe when you are 23 or something like this, he will explain you the same thing" Hoseok guessed and put his feet back on the table and started drinking again. "Feet off the table, Mr Jung! And class get on your seats!" Hoseok chocked on his coffee at Jungkook's sudden appearance. I laughed as Hoseok coughed badly, patting his back. I felt Jungkook's joyful eyes on us. "I hope you all had your parents sign the papers. I will call you by the name and you will give them to me" I raised my hand. "Yes?" - "I gave you mine earlier, if you remember. Oh and Jimin is comming he just has a small problem at home with his father" Jungkook nodded, knowing that I definitely mean Yoongi and not his father. All the students got called. "Jung Hoseok" Hobi stood up, grabbing the papers and went towards Kookie's table.

Jungkook POV
"You idiot made me choke on my beautiful coffee" My brother whispered as soon as he came to my table, laying the papers on my desk. I just smiled and checked the papers, seeing Daehyun's signature. A small nod let Hobi know that he can go back to his seat. Taehyung then raised his hand again. "Yes?" - "Jimin send me a picture of the signed papers. You can check them like this" I waved him to me. My hubby grabbed his phone and went to me. He gave me the phone with the picture and on the picture he wrote 'I love you'. I nodded and smiled lightly. "Thank you" Tae bowed lightly, took the phone again and went back to his seat. Hoseok and him high five, smiling brightly. Those creakheads. "Sir? Can I go to the restroom?" I nodded at Yuto's question. With that he grabbed something and went out the room. "Today we will discuss when you guys have to be at school and how long the ride will be. And what you are allowed to bring" They all groaned, making me chuckle to myself.
°•°
The bell then rung. "Remember to be here at 9 a.m.!!" They all probably didn't listen since they all started packing their things. I sighed and nodded. "Have a nice day" The students who passed by me bowed, well most off them. Hoseok and Taehyung then came down as last. "Omg really?!" Taehyung nodded. They were so into talking, not even taking a glance at me. "And then he called me to-" And gone they were. About who were they talking? I sighed and collected my things before going to the teachers office. As I came in I got greeted by Ms Kwan. "Mr Jeon, you can go home. Mrs Seo will take the detention class today" I smiled and nodded. "Tell her I said thank you. Have a great evening" I bowed lightly and put some things on my place and left after saying bye to the other teachers. As I walked to my car, I got a call from Seokjin. I quickly picked up. "Yes Hyung?" - "Oh Jungkookie. How are you and Taehyung?" I smiled and unlocked the car. "Good. School just ended. He is on his way home" - "Oh. Namjoon and I wanted to meet you two later for dinner at ours. I know that you two are on classtrip the next two weeks" With a turn of the keys, I turned on the engine. "Sounds good. I'll tell him. See you later" - "See you! Take care. And tell TaeTae that Hyung loves him" A big smile plastered on my lips. "Sure sure. Bye" With that Jin hung up and drove home.