Truth (4/8)

Taehyung POV
The pregnancy symptoms only showed after three more weeks. Me waking up in the morning and throwing up as start of the day. Just like now. I emptied my stomach in the toilet of Eunho's bathroom. Bam, her and I were all at hers to just talk. It felt good to talk. But my baby Junnie is still on my mind... My six new friends also try to cheer me up but nothing really helps. I know that Seojun gave his life to safe his new colleague. He did something good but it hurts because he left me. I stopped throwing up, holding my stomach while breathing heavily. Some tears welled up in my eyes. My throat was just burning.
☀︎︎
I slowly made my way towards the two benches, where me and the others always stood in lunch breaks. Once I got near there, the others were already happily chatting with each other. They were happy. Happier without me. I was just there. They had to hang out with me because of Yoongi's mother. They didn't want to hang out with me. A sigh left my lips before I turned and walked to the big tree where I always sat before. I sat down on the ground, laying my bag next to me. A shaky groan escaped as my stomach stung lightly. I covered my mouth with my left hand while the right one laid on my stomach. The sudden nausea surprised me really much.

Jungkook POV
I looked around as Taehyung still didn't come to us. My eyes then fell on the said boy. He was leaning against a tree, covering his mouth and holding his stomach. "Guys, I'll be right back" They couldn't reply as I sprinted to Taehyung. "Hey. Taehyung, are you okay?" He looked up at me. A few tears in his eyes. He stopped holding his stomach and waved at me, wanting to say something. I didn't really understood what he wanted to say. Suddenly a muffled gagging noise came from under his hand. "Hey... turn around to the bushes" I quickly helped him. And just a second later, he started emptying his stomach into the bushes. With slow rubs over his back, I tried to comfort him a little. The others then came too. Yoongi was holding his water bottle and a pill. Their eyes filled with worry. Tae then groaned shakily, straightening his back again. His eyes were still glossy. "Here. It's good for prevention of throwing up so often in pregnancy" Yoon said and carefully helped the boy take the pill. The youngest of us then exhaustively laid his head against the tree again, closing his eyes and swallowing some times. I still rubbed his arm softly. "Thank you" - "Hey, that's what friends are here for, not?" Seokjin had his usual gentle smile plastered on his face. We all nodded, even though Taehyung wouldn't see it. Tae nodded lightly, a small groan slipping over his lips again. He opened his eyes again. "Let's bring you to the bench so you can sit more comfortably" Namjoon and Hoseok helped Tae up while Jimin grabbed his bag. We all walked back to the benches. Our new pregnant friend sat on the bench, his hand resting on his somewhat thicker thighs. Jimin laid the bag next to him. "Thank you"

Taehyung POV
After a few minutes of silence, the boys then started talking again. I grabbed my sketchbook and looked through it. There were all kinds of drawing. Dogs, cats, other animals, Seojun, my family, dad's grave, me, Seojun and me, the wedding plans and setups and at last, a messed up drawing of Seojun's grave. I still remember how I cried and destroyed the drawing. My finger softly brushed over the paper. I was scared to touch the drawing. Even though it was just a drawing, I felt like I could break it.

Yoongi POV
We all subconsciously watched as Taehyung looked at his sketchbook. I felt so sorry for him. He didn't deserve this. You could see the hurt and sadness in his eyes. Even though he was wearing a slight smile, his eyes were telling the truth. I didn't listen to Namjoon and Hoseok anymore. My eyes fixed on the broken boy sitting on the bench. We all couldn't say we understand his pain, because we definitely didn't. We would never understand. We could never. Hoseok softly laid his hand on my shoulder, smiling at me lightly. "You okay, baby?" I smiled and nodded. "I am fine. Don't worry, Hobi" His soft lips laid on my forehead, placing a small kiss on there. Once he turned back to Namjoon, I went up to Taehyung and sat next to him. He looked up at me, a slight smile on his lips but small tears in his eyes. My eyes went to the sketch of a cake in the sketchbook. "Wahhh! You draw good!" - "Oh... thank you" I smiled and leaned a little bit more towards him, looking at the drawing. "Do you have more?" He nodded softly, his eyes shining, even if it was just a bit. So drawing is his happiness. He showed me some drawings at the beginning of the sketchbook. A few puppies and kittens. Then he showed me a drawing of two women and a dog in front of them. "Oh who are they?" - "They are my mother and sister, Jennie. And the dog was our family dog, Bora. She was a childlike granny" He giggled, probably remembering the time. "They are all pretty" A soft hum was all he gave as an answer. Then he showed me a drawing of a grave. "It's my father's grave. He died when I was 17 years old. He had brain cancer" - "Oh I am sorry" Taehyung just smiled at me before turning the page, showing him and what I assume his fiance. They both had their lips connected in probably a loving kiss. The details were incredible. "That looks so cool!" - "Yeah... Seojun and I were at a horse farm that day. His brother is the owner of it. Junnie raised a colt there. She is really beautiful and friendly. That time she was like our baby. Now she is bigger but still young. I can show you a picture if you want" His head turned to me, waiting for an answer. I nodded lightly, a wide gummy smile playing on my face. He grabbed his phone and unlocked it. I admired the wallpaper before he tapped on the gallery and searched for the photo.