The locked up Prince (3/3)

Jungkook POV
I looked as Tae as he stood in the mirror, looking at himself.

Jungkook POV I looked as Tae as he stood in the mirror, looking at himself

He was looking so gorgeous. Tae then turned to me. "Staring is not nice Kookie" I blushed and looked away, still patting Gi's head. He chuckled and came towards me. "But how do I look?" - "Gorgeous" Tae boxy smiled and hugged me. "Thanks for everything Kookie" I quickly hugged him back, wrapping my arms around his small body. "No need to thank me" Taehyung broke the hug and kissed my cheek before Hoseok came in. "Guys are you ready? It's starting" Tae looked at me unsure. I just smiled at him lovingly. "Don't worry you got this"

We came to the party and to my surprise I saw Jimin and Jin. What the-? Namjoon then came to me. "Hey bunny" - "Hey ummm why are Chim and Hyung here?" He chuckled. "We were allowed to bring some friends" - "Ohhh okay" Jimin then saw me, grabbed Jin's hand and pulled him towards us. Jin hugged Namjoon tightly while Jimin threw himself in my arms. I chuckled and kissed his head.

Taehyung POV
I watched Jungkook from a far. He kissed some boys head. Does he really love me? "Tae maybe it's just a really close friend of his" I nodded. Then my mother and father stepped on the small stage, signaling that they are going to hold a speech. "Good evening. We hope you enjoyed it so far. The reason why we are holding this party is because we have an announcement..." Yoongi patted my back. "Your turn baby. You got this. We are right here okay? Say your own opinion okay?" I nodded and hugged them both before going to the stage. I waited next to it before mother showed me to come up. I took a deep breath and stepped up, next to my mother. "So this is our son, the prince, Taehyung. We kept it a secret for good 18 years. Why? Because we really wanted to protect him" Father looked at me, signaling me to hold my speech. I took a deep breath and grabbed to mic from my dad's hand. "Uhhh good evening" I bowed. "So umm as you umm know my name is Kim Taehyung. I am 18 years old..." I looked around and saw Hobi and Yoongi. They both showed me thumbs up. My gaze then wandered to Jungkook. He smiled at me and showed me thumbs up. I closed my eyes for a moment and sighed. "It was hard yes. I really wanted to see th outside. My two best friends helped me once. But since I suffer from dementia I forgot how it looked like. All I remember were the many people in this coffeeshop. It was preety to see them all laughing and having fun with their friends. I got a new guardian. He is really nice and now a really close friend..."

Jungkook POV
I was just smiling as Tae was holding his speech. "Yesterday I got told that I am going to marry an other prince. I am gay yes. But I don't care. I am not gonna marry him" He looked at his parents. "Because I already love someone. And this someone is my guardian" My eyes went wide. He is going to die like right now. Omg! Did he really just say that in front of hundreds of people?! Oh hell.

Taehyung POV
I looked at my parents. Their eyes were filled with shock. Only my mother then smiled. "I don't wanna marry someone I don't know. Mother, father. You have to understand it's love. Not about him being rich. I don't care. He made me feel loved. He cared so much for me. Please don't ruin this...." I stopped my speech as I felt tears forming in my eyes. Mom quickly hugged me tightly. "Don't worry Taeby. I won't steal your love okay. Mommy is here to support you" I smiled lightly.

Jungkook POV
If I could I would just run up to Tae and pull him in a hug. His father then joined the hug. I just smiled. "Kookie you are smiling like a freak" I looked at Jimin. "Maybe because I am?" He looked at me. "Do.... do you know Taehyung?" I smiled even more. "I am his guardian" His eyes went wide before he started squealing around. "Hashjsjhaj cute!"

Taehyung POV
I finished my speech and the party continued. Hoseok and Yoongi hugged me tightly. "You were so good up there baby!" I smiled. Then my mom hugged me too. "I am so proud of you Taeby. I will support you with every decision you are making okay?" I smiled and hugged her back. "Thanks mom" She broke the hug and kissed my cheek. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and my smile grew wider, seeing Kook. "Tae I wanted to introduce you to my friends" I smiled and bowed to them. "Heyyy! I am Seokjin. You can call me Jin it's fine. I am also Namjoon's boyfriend" - "Ohhh never knew he has a boyfriend" I smiled. Then the boy whose head Jungkook kissed spoke up. "Hiiiiii! I am Jimin! I am Jungkookie's Ex and also best friend" Oh so it's best friend. I smiled. "Nice to meet you" Jimin nudged Kook's arm. "He is really attractive" I blushed at the compliment. "Yah! Don't say that. Only I can" Jimin laughed and raised his hands in defense. I chuckled. "Soo umm those are my best friends. Yoongi and Hoseok" They both waved. "Oh and of course my lovely mother!" I put my arms around her shoulder. The four immediately bowed. Mom laughed. "Don't bow to me. You are friends of my son's love. So you are my friends too" Jimin started jumping. "I am the Queen's friend!!" We all laughed at Jimin.

We all just partied when Jungkook pulled me away from the party. "Huh? What's wrong?" He just smiled. "Nothing just wanna ask you something" - "Go ahead" Kook grabbed both my hands. "Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" My face lit up with happiness. "Yes!" He bunny smiled and laid his hands on my waist. Without a second more he pressed his lips on mine. My arms went around his neck as he kissed. My first kiss with the love of my life. We broke the kiss to catch fresh air. He leaned his forehead on mine. "I love you so much Taehyung and I will love you till my death" I smiled. "I love you too Kookie" He smiled too and pecked my lips again. Then someone cleared their throat. "Nice that you both are boyfriends and Tae got his first kiss but-" Kook cut Yoongi off. "This was your first kiss?!" I shyly nodded. "And how the hell are you so good?!" Yoongi facepalmed himself. "You know Kooks there is this word romance movies" - "oh..." I chuckled. "Anyways. Can we party now?" I nodded, grabbed Kookie's hand and pulled him back to the party.

{A few years later}
"Common baby you wanna go outside right?" I nodded and grabbed my shoes and put them on. Kookie and I live together in a normal house for one year now. I am still the prince yes but I told my parents I want a normal life. They were okay with it. I saw the outside so often and it was beautiful. I felt save. "Comming Kookie!" I grabbed my mobile and run downstairs. Kook gave me a quick peck before grabbing my hand and pulled me outside. Yoongi and Hoseok both live with Jin, Jimin and Namjoon now.

"Mommy look! It's Taehyungie-hyung!" A little girl said, pointing to me. I smiled. The mom of her bowed to me. I quickly waved me hand. "No no don't bow please. I am a human too. And btw your daughter is cute" They both smiled. "Thanks. She really loves you and Jungkook" I smiled and bend down to the little girl. She smiled at me before hugging my neck. I hugged her back. "Naww you too look cute" We broke the hug and looked at Kookie. He just smiled at us. I chuckled.

《That was all for the locked up prince. I hope you liked it even though it was really short :( I am sorry》