Stripper (1/3)

Jungkook POV
"How about we try something new and go to that famous strip club?" Jimin and I thought for a moment and just agreed. With that we all grabbed our jackets and said goodbye to my and Jimin's brother before leaving to that strip club.

We came to the club, ordered drinks and sat on a couch where you could see the stage just perfect. "Yo, guys look. I think I know those three" Jimin signaled us to look at the three males on the stage. My eyes widen once I knew who they were. "Omg! Aren't those the nerds?!" Namjoon and Jimin nodded shocked.

Taehyung POV
Hobi, Yoongi and I went down from the stage after we were done. Then our boss, Seokjin called me. "Guys, you can go to the changing room already. Imma be right with you" They nodded, holding my things and left. I went to Seokjin and stopped in front of him. "You know, you were great up there right baby?" I nodded as he grabbed my ass, massaging it. I got a little uncomfortable as he pulled me closer towards him. With my hands on his chest, I tried to keep a bit distance. "Nah nah nah. Don't be rude, baby. Now give me what I deserve" I sighed heavily before I locked our lips together. His hands traveled to my naked waist, patting it carefully. He broke the kiss and slowly started kissing my neck. I closed my eyes tightly. My hands went from his chest to his hair, grabbing it lightly. Seokjin kissed my jawline softly before he lightly bit in my neck. A low moan escaped my lips. The male in front of me pulled away, pecked my lips and gave me a small slap on my ass. "See you tomorrow. You can go home now" I smiled and bowed to him before going to the changing room. Just as I was to enter someone pulled me away. I squeaked not so quiet and was about to hit the person when I saw Yoongi and Hobi. "Huh?" - "You probably shouldn't go in there" I looked at Hobi in confusion. "Ah why? I don't want to go home like this" I pointed at my outfit that revealed pretty much from my lower back and soft thighs. "You remember Jennie and Nomi?" I nodded. "Man they hated each other so much" - "Yeah... they are killing each other in there right now" My jaw dropped at what Yoongi said. "Damnnnnn... ugh let's just go. I want to go home. It's already 3 a.m" My two friends nodded and handed me my long coat and scarf. I put the two clothes on and also slipped into my sneakers. "Let's go. Mom is going to pick us up" Hobi and I nodded before going out.

Jungkook POV
"Did y'all see that? Damn and I thought they were innocent little beans" Joon and Jimin shrugged. I was still kinda shocked to see the young nerd make out with a fucking 30-year-old businessman. "I want to confront them. Let's go" We stood up and laid some extra money on the table before running outside. Once we got there we saw how a woman placed kisses on Taehyung's face. I cringed at that. Taehyung smiled and waved bye at the woman before she left. Namjoon then started walking up to them. Jimin and I quickly followed him. As we came closer to them we heard their conversation. "I hope mom comes quick. I want to change as quick as possible. I swear this fishnet is uncomfortable" - "I know right? But Yoongi has to wear those thigh chains. I swear Yoongi I am feeling sorry for you" Yoongi just nodded. Namjoon cleared his throat as soon as we were close enough. The three strippers turned to us and froze in their spot.

Taehyung POV
I got really uncomfortable and tried to pull the coat more over my body. "What are you three doing here?" They looked at Yoongi as he asked that. "Well we can ask you the same, nerd" - "Well unlike you we have a job. Which is in that club" Jimin chuckled. "Stripper? Really? Damn I see y'all fucking with old men" Hobi glared at him. Then a car pulled up behind us. I turned around and felt relieved as I saw Yoongi's mom. "Boys get in. Oh..." The others now turned to her too. "Hey mom. Just a second. Tae get in or else you are getting sick" I nodded at Yoongi's command and got in the car, looking at the kneesocks. "Why are you still wearing your strip clothes?" - "Oh umm well Yoongi and Hobi told me that the two girls who hate each other were together in the changing room... so yeah. Since I don't wanted to get hurt, I just put on my coat, scarf and sneakers and left outside to wait for you, mom" She nodded and held the steering wheel. "Who are the other boys?" I looked outside to the others arguing. "Oh well... you can say they make fun of us because we are 'nerds'. But now..... I think they saw us in the strip club... doing our jobs" - "Oh..." Mrs Min sighed and unbuckled her seatbelt before stepping out. I just looked at her and then the others confused.

Jungkook POV
"Good afternoon, guys" We all looked at Yoongi's mother as she smiled at us. "Mom-" - "Shush shush kiddo. Get in the car you two" The two friends just obeyed and got in the car. Then Mrs Min looked at us. "Soooo let's get straight to the point... Did you see them?" Namjoon answered without hesitation. "Yes. Never thought Taehyung would make out with a businessman" The woman froze in her spot. "Did he... did he have wide shoulders?" We nodded. She took a deep breath. "Okay. Anything else?" - "Besides that they do their job really well, no" I slapped Jimin's chest at his comment. "Shut up!"

Taehyung POV
"I can't sleep, Hyung!" Yoongi then glared at me. "Well that doesn't mean you are allowed to wake me up too, Dumbass!" Then Hobi spoke up too. "Okay before you two rip each others head off, I am giving free cuddles to everyone!!" We both giggled and threw ourselves on Hoseok.

《《That was all for part one. Stay tuned!!💜💜💜💖》》