Mafia (5/6)

3rd person POV
Here they are. The mafia gang got Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Jungkook and Jinyoung to help them. Yakuza already showed up and Kun, their leader, made a plan with V. "Okay okay. I'll stand there and watch the surroundings" Kun nodded and V got in his position, switching on his in-ear to listen to his gang and Yakuza. "Lucas, where are they?" - "They have to turn into three more streets, Agust D" Yoongi nodded as he hacked the cameras inside the building. "Fuck. Try to give me 10 more minutes" Lucas quickly told Jimin and YangYang what to do. The two run across the street, putting on some traps. They held onto their gun tight as the car turned into their street. Once the car stopped because of the traps, Jimin spoke in the mic. "Hoseok, you and Jinyoung have to go to the back of the building" - "Got it" Hoseok pulled the teenager after him, hiding in the best place. Taehyung was kinda loosing his mind once he saw a figure walk into the alleyway. "Lucas, who is that with V?!" - "Xiaojun, I don't know!" The black clothed male slowly took of his mask once he was in front of Taehyung, shocking him. "Baby, did you miss me?" - "L-luhan?" All, BTS and Yakuza, members fell into shock. "Luhan?!!" They all said at once. Yoongi stopped typing, Jimin stopped aiming at one of the guy's head, Lucas stopped staring at the laptop, Kun stopped being serious. Jungkook... Oh Jungkook, he stopped working for a good minute. The closer friends of Taehyung knew how much of an affect Luhan is to him. "Oh baby, did I forgot to tell you that I work for Dixie Mafia now?" The now scared boy backed away, unfortunately into the wall. "Naww, don't be so scared. I won't kill you. At least, not now" Taehyung wished so much to slap that big smirk off of Luhan's face. The new member stepped closer to Taehyung, trapping him in between his arms. "V, try to get away from there!" Ten said, well nearly yelled, trying to help his friend. Taehyung on the other hand was just in shock. Luhan smirked, seeing his Ex in the state he wanted it. "Tao, you can start now" Taehyung snapped out as he heard what Luhan said and then shortly after a gunshot. "Now back to you" With one harsh move, Luhan ripped out Taehyung's in-ear and spoke in the mic. "Don't die today, guys" Everyone from that squad shuddered at his voice. Then after they heard rustling. Luhan threw the in-ear on the ground and stepped on it, crashing it. "You are all mine now" He wanted to step closer but Taehyung screamed, making everyone, both BTS+Yakuza and Dixie Mafia, stop whatever they were doing. "STOP!!!!" Taehyung shakily raised his gun and aimed it at Luhan. "You wouldn't, babe. Now would you?" - "If you don't shut your fucking mouth. I FUCKING WILL SHOOT YOU RIGHT THROUGHT THAT USELESS HEART!!" No one, none of the three groups did anything except one. Suddenly there was a loud gunshot and then Taehyung gasped in shock, his gun falling on the ground as he quickly held his side. "TAE!!! FUCKING HELL!!! KRIS!!" Luhan kneeled in front of Taehyung, pressing his hand on the side. They all snapped out of their shock and started a fuss. Kris just smirked at his master piece, seeing Taehyung on the floor, his side bleeding badly. "FUCK!!" Yoongi, Jimin, Jinyoung, Hoseok, Jungkook and the couple was to far away. Hendrey was quick to react and run away from his spot, dodging all shots from the Dixie Mafia. He came there and pushed Luhan away from his friend. "Tae! Leave your eyes open! Fuck!!" He stood up and spotted Kris who stood up the roof of the building. "You are so done!" Hendery grabbed his gun and with a swift move, shot Kris in the leg,making the other fall on the roof. Jungkook already started running to where Taehyung was once he heard the gunshot and finally got there. Namjoon and Jin tried to stop him, to not get shot but that stubborn boy didn't listen. He rushed to Tae, kneeling next to him, ripping his pants open at his landing. He looked at the boy, who was loosing blood. "Tae, look at me. You are going to stay with me" He cupped Taehyung's face who looked at him through half closed eyes. Luhan just watched, holding his shoulder from the fall. "Common baby leave your eyes open" Jimin, Yoongi, Jinyoung and the Yakuza Mafia started shooting members of the Dixie mafia. Not killing them only hurting them, so they can't do much. Jungkook had tears in his eyes, looking at his love. He took of his black scarf and tied it around Taehyung's waist, trying to stop the bleeding. "Baby you got this okay? WIN WIN!!" Win Win, the only one who was like a doctor. He rushed the car to the alleyway. Jungkook picked up Taehyung and threw a glare at Luhan before getting inside the car. Win Win told Hendery to drive while he would try to hold the wound together. "V, this will hurt a lot" Win Win got out some supplies from his bag, which were a needle and thread. Taehyung just grabbed Jungkook's hand tightly. WinWin took off the scarf and looked at the wound. "Hendery drive faster!" The boy did as told. Win Win injected some numbing medication, to lower the pain and carefully started his work. Taehyung hissed here and there as the needle went through his skin. "Guys, which hospital are you going. Dixie mafia left" - "××××× hospital" Hendery answered Jimin's question. The car came to a stop, signaling the others to bring Taehyung inside. Jungkook picked the boy up again and rushed inside. "You have to help him!" A nurse immediately informed a doctor and brought a bed. Jungkook laid Taehyung on it and watched as the doctor and nurses rushed him to the surgery. Win Win laid a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry. He will be fine. He once got shot in his right chest part. And he is still alive" Jungkook sighed heavily. "I am just worried. He got raped by his brother in law last week" - "Again getting raped?" The two turned around to see Hendery. "What do you mean again?" - "Oh. He didn't tell you?" The raven head shook his head. "His father raped him when he was eight and Luhan raped him too" The two boys stood there in shock. "How do you know?" - "Mr Park got information about BTS. Something they would never admit"

[[Time skip]]
Everyone was loosing their minds over what Taehyung's condition was. Especially Jungkook. He was nearly having a panic attack about that when the doctor came. "Kim Taehyung's family and friends?" They all stood up. Jungkook went up to the doctor. "How is he?" - "He is fine. The bullet luckily didn't damage anything. The operated wound has to heal. It can take some time for it to heal. Taehyung has to rest a lot and drink enough water. We also have to inform his parents" Jinyoung then spoke up. "They died. You can't inform them. Can we see him now?" - "Sure. He is in room 117" They all bowed to the doctor and made their way to Taehyung. The friends and well workmates came to the room and quietly went inside, to be careful that Taehyung probably was still asleep. As they went in, Taehyung was surprisingly up and looked at them, smiling lightly. Jimin and Yoongi were the first to run to him and hug the life out of him. "Ah! Guys, I s-till need air" The two pulled away from the hug. Yoongi cupped Taehyung's face. "Baby, are you feeling well?" He nodded a bit. The oldest of the mafia gang kissed his best friend's forehead. Jinyoung went up to him too, hugging him tightly. "Hyungie, you had us all worried" - "Sorry"

Yakuza left and the other six members left to buy some food for Taehyung. Jungkook sat on the bed next to him, watching as the other boy slept peacefully. "Jungkookie, stop staring" The younger opened his eyes, meeting the bambi eyes, which shed some tears while waiting for the doctor. Jungkook sighed and grabbed Taehyung's hand, holding it rather tight. "I am just happy you are okay. For a second I thought I was gonna loose you" Tae giggled and sat up, hissing a little but still coming towards Jungkook's face. The older watched with widen eyes what the younger did. "I told you, I know what to do and how to do it. The action with Luhan shocked me, setting my mind off. He didn't want anyone to shoot me. Kris always had something against me. I don't know. But hey, I am okay again. And you were worried" He smiled a bit before he pulled the raven head towards him and smashed their lips together. Jungkook's eyes fluttered close and his hand held Taehyung's lower back while Tae softened the grip on the boy's collar. Their lips moving on one each other, both enjoying the softness of the other's lips. Taehyung for once in a kiss, felt that beautiful feeling in his stomach. Small fireworks exploding in there. His heart beating faster and he just felt well. No difference for Jungkook. The raven head put his hand away from the lower back and on V's cheek. "Nawww they are cute" Yoongi looked at Jimin weirdly. "You act more like a bottom than me" - "Hey! I live with bottoms and besides that I am switch so shush, Hyung" The others just chuckled and continued watching the two make out on the bed. Taehyung pulled away and smiled before getting startled by Jinyoung. "So cute what the fuck!!!" He squealed. A bright red flushed on Taehyung's cheeks. Jimin slapped the back of Jinyoung's head. "Stop that" - "Hey! You started that!" The two brothers started bickering back and forth while Yoongi just shook his head, going towards the bed. "We bought some kimchi fried rice and some Gimbap for you. Also some water and some juice" He explained to the blushing boy while setting a the food on the nightstand next to the bed. Yoongi got kinda annoyed by the two brother and glared at them. "Okay you two. Shut up and eat!" The two immediately shut up and nodded. Jin chuckled, seeing the two so submissive.

《《One more part!! Stay tuned!!💜💜💜💖 》》