Changes (1/6)

"YO FAT KID! DON'T HOLD UP THE LINE!" Taehyung looked down, already knowing what is going to happen. He wasn't even in the line. Just some bastard didn't walk in front of him. And just on cue he got pushed to the left. Jungkook and his friends laughing. To be honest, Taehyung wasn't fat. He just had a little bit more weight on him than others. He hated society and that's why he moved away on the same day. His mother and him moved to America to help the boy. They both wanted him to have a massive glow up. So that's what happened. After three years of sport, diets and forced puking, Taehyung finally felt happy in his own body. Mrs Kim and him moved back to Korea.

♫︎

Taehyung POV

Here I was again, in front of the school of my dreams and also the school of my nightmares. But besides that, I still loved the school. It looked pretty. "Bye mom. Love you" She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Take care, sweetheart. And please don't get hurt" - "Of course. You see you son now? I am fucking good looking" Mom smiled lightly again. "You were good looking before too. Now go" I bowed and saluted to her, making her chuckle, before walking into the school. Kids were looking and whispering about me. "Wahhh is he new? He looks so hot!" New??? Do they really think I am new? Lmao. Hot? Good looking, yeah but Hot?? Boyyyy. As I was walking down the hallway, I suddenly saw BTS, my personal nightmare. Okay Taehyungie, just take some deep breaths. Just like your therapist told you. Deep breaths and ignore them. Just walk past them and you are-- "Yo new kid!" Fuck. I turned around again and saw Jungkook and the others looking at me. Namjoon was avoiding me. I knew he was guilty. Auntie also lectured him about me. Saying that I once nearly killed myself, which wasn't a complete lie. "Ah um yes?" Jeon stepped closer, making me slightly back away. "What's your name?" MY NAME?!! OH HELL NO! THINK BITCH THINK!! "My name?" - "Yes your name. Got a problem or do you not have one?" I straightened my posture, just like mom and Mrs King told me. Stand up for yourself. They aren't going to remember you. "I have a name, but I am not going to tell you" Namjoon's eyes snapped to me after hearing the confidence in my voice. "Oh so you are a arrogant one huh? Should I give you some senses?" Jungkook raised his hand, probably ready to slap or punch me, but got stopped by Seokjin. "Common Jungkook. It's his first day. Don't make him leave so fast yeah? What would your parents say?" Jeon glared at me before turning and leaving with the others. Namjoon stayed, looking at me. "Can we-- can we talk?" I looked at him. "Uhhh why?" - "You know why..." A heavy sigh left my lips. Before I could answer, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the janitor closet.

Jimin POV
Jungkook rolled his eyes at Jin's slight scolding. I then realized that Namjoon wasn't here. My eyes glanced back, seeing how he pulled the new kid with him. "Huh?" - "What is it now, Minnie?" Hoseok asked me after stopping the others too. "Oh um nothing" Yoongi folded his arms in front of his chest. "You are a bad liar, Chim. Now what is it" As I wanted to answer, we all heard Nayeon running towards us. "Jungkookie oppa!!" The said male just rolled his eyes. Nayeon was a one night stand... well kind of a quick sex fix for Kooks, but she thinks they are together. Nayeon threw herself around Jungkook's neck. "Nayeon get off me" She quickly did as told. "What's wrong? Why do you look so annoyed?" - "Probably because you can't see the difference between a quick fuck and a relationship. Jungkook isn't your boyfriend" I smiled lightly as my Sister, Sora, once again 'protected' us. "You are a slut, Sora" Okay that's it. Before anyone could react, I slapped Nayeon hard. A red hand print slowly painted her right cheek and her body fell to the ground. "Call my sister a slut again and you will be fucking dead" Seokjin softly pulled me back. Kook scoffed at Nayeon and just went away, us following behind.

Taehyung POV
Namjoon sighed after seeing the tears in my eyes. "I am really sorry, baby..." I just nodded and wipped my tears. "It's fine. I guess. Can you just please keep them away from me?" - "Of course" And with that we left the janitor closet and went parted ways. I came into my classroom and saw some students and the teacher. I went up to the teacher. She smiled at me. "Umm I wanted to ask if I can just sit down... since I am not really new" - "Of course" With a slight bow, I left to my old seat, the last row next to the window. I sat down and pulled out my school books. Suddenly three girls approached me. Probably came to the school when I was gone since I didn't recognize them. "Umm yes? How can I help you?" The pastel blue haired girl smiled at me. Fake smiled at me. Throughout the two years I learned how to read people and hide my own emotions. All thanks to Mrs King! "We just wanted to ask if you really wanna sit on that seat?" - "Yeah. Why?" Then the pink haired girl spoke up. "Because that was the seat of a fat kid" So they know about my past self. Okay fuck it. "You know, you shouldn't judge a person by the way they look like. Maybe that kid had some more weight on. And? What is the problem with that? Do you even know how FUCKED UP SOCIETY IS?!" The people inside the room were kind of surprised by my sudden outburst. Me included. "What I am saying is that, people may actually be talking behind your guys' back about how you are bitches just because you wear some makeup or wear somewhat revealing clothes? Now why would you be one of the fucking people who always pick up on weak ones huh? ANYONE could be a victim!" The three girls looked at me taken back. "Uhhh um sorry" And with that they went away. I looked around, seeing others looking at me. "What are y'all staring at?!" Not even a second passed and all heads were turned away from me. The teacher smiled at me. A proud smile?? I mean yeah they know who I am but why would they be proud?? Then suddenly Minhyuk came up to me. "Yo dude" I looked at him. He wasn't bad and he also sometimes helped me after I got bullied. So he was kind of my 'friend'. Minhyuk sat on my table, smiling at me. "That was awesome! You know, that 'fat' kid, they all are talking about, was Kim Taehyung. He is really fun after you hang out with him. But three years ago he just disappeared. Many just guessed he got the courage to kill himself, which I would find really sad because he kind of was like my little brother. So anyways but that truly wasn't the case because when I went to his house, his mother was gone too and his father and grandma said the two went to America. So now I am just waiting for him to maybe come back" Wow.... He did really care for me... I smiled lightly at him. "I am sure he will... Oh can we maybe hang out on the lunch break? You seem really good to hang out" - "Sure!"
♫︎
Seokjin POV
I was going to the others who were outside at our normal spot when I saw Minhyuk and the new kid. At first I wanted to just continue walking but something caught my attention. "So you are my baby Taehyungie?" The new kid nodded. "Wahhhh look at you! You are a snack! I can't say you are more handsome now because you also were handsome when you carried a little more weight. But like! You did all this in THREE YEARS?!!" - "Hyukie don't shout~~! And yup. I, Kim fucking Taehyung, had a huge glow up in just three years" My jaw dropped. That was Taehyung?! What the fuck??? He doesn't even look like Tae.. I mean Taehyung! Before I could think more, I saw Namjoon going up to them. Huh???