My husband as my teacher?!(3/7)

Taehyung POV
I woke up to the smell of pancakes and laughter. I groaned and tried to find Jungkook's warmth but he was gone. My eyes opened instantly, looking around. There was only me lying spread out on the bed, the blanket and my baby cow plushie on the floor. I groaned and slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes. "I am such a messy sleeper what the fuck?" - "Baby!! Are you awake?! Hobi, Jimin and I made pancakes" As soon as I heard my best friend's name, I jumped up and run down the stairs, tripping some times. I came into the kitchen and threw myself in my best friend's arms, ignoring my husband, brother in law and Yoongi. Jimin giggled and hugged me tightly. I broke the hug and looked at the others. "Morning" They greeted me back. I went up to Jungkook and pecked his lips. "Where's Tannie?" - "Baby just eat now yeah? We have to be at school in two hours. And btw stop kicking me in my lower back" I chuckled awkwardly and sat down with the others. "You know, I am a messy sleeper" Jungkook sighed. "Well then I am going to buy another bed for you, so I can finally sleep without having a back pain the other day" - "That's mean" The others just shook their head. "I hope you won't kick me off the bed on the classtrip" I looked at Jimin. "I am not making promises, hoe" He gasped and threw his promise ring I gave him, after me. "Hey! That costs money you know?" Minnie stuck out his tongue. I huffed and picked up the ring again. As I was about to speak, Hoseok interrupted. "Just eat you two offended cows" - "Hey!" Jimin and I said at once. "Anygaysssss. I am still offended that you two literally had to give each other a hickey while I was next door" Hobi said, looking me and my husband. "Well-" Jungkook cut me off. "This naughty little boy was needy. You can be happy, I didn't fuck his senses out of him" - "Yeah yeah whatever, daddy" I glared at Hoseok as he used my nickname for Kookie. "Be grateful, I cleaned up the mess you and Daehyun did, yesterday" - "Okay guys! Enough talking about sex or else Jimin will tell y'all how he couldn't walk for a day again" Yoongi said before anyone else could say anything.
°o°
"Daddyyyyyy~~ one last kiss please" I pouted as Jungkook didn't want to kiss me before he leaves to school. Yoongi is taking us with him since the others didn't see him till now. "Shush shush, baby. You will get one later yeah?" - "But baby wants a kiss now" I said with my now famous baby voice. Jimin just snickered at my neediness in the background. "Aish you are the cause of my death really" Jungkook leaned down to me and connected our lips. I smiled in the kiss at my victory before Koo broke the kiss again. He waved at the others. "See you in 10 minutes again" My hubby turned to me and pecked my forehead. "Be good and don't annoy Yoongi yeah? Or else no kisses for a month" - "Baby will be good, daddy" Kook chuckled and waved bye one last time before leaving to our dark red Hyundai Kona. It has dark windows so when Kookie takes me with him at some point, others won't see. I turned to the others and smiled widely. "You ready?" They all nodded.

《《Their cars

《《Their cars. Just so you know. Bye》》

We came to the school and saw Jungkook already talking with the bus driver. I smiled lightly and looked around, not many of our class were here. Yoongi let us out a bit before the school and is now coming the opposite way. I just held tight onto my bag at the thought of being with Jungkook for two weeks but not even one day getting a kiss. I pouted, which didn't go unnoticed by my two friends. "What's wrong?" - "Two weeks and not a single kiss" The two laughed. "You are kiss needy, Tae. It's just two weeks" - "That's the problem! TWO FUCKING WEEKS!" Hoseok just rolled his eyes. We decided to step closer to the bus. Mr Jeon, my handsome and sexy husband, looked at us. "You three can give the bags to the driver and sit inside already" He smiled. We nodded, bowed slightly before turning to the driver. "Good morning, sir" He smiled and bowed after we did the same. "But like the way Jungkook can control himself as teacher what the fuck?" My gaze went behind me as Jimin mentioned that and saw him talking to some woman, smiling. "Common Tae, let's grab the four seater with the table" My two friends smiled widely and pulled me inside. We run up the bus and sat on the seats. Me and Jimin next to window and Hobi next to me. The two started talking while I watched Jungkook through the darkened window. A heavy sigh escaped my lips as I saw how he hugged that woman and turned to Ara who asked him something. That bitch is really out there, flirting with my man. Yoongi helped Minjae with something, not noticing anything. The blonde girl next to Kookie, grabbed a strand of her hair and twirled it, looking at my bunny with a seductive look. "That bitch" I murmured under my breath. Jimin looked out too and saw Jungkook and Ara. "What the fuck?" I grabbed my phone angrily and tapped on Jungkook's contact.