A Quiet Rage

Ghira pov

As we were rushed into the hospital I held onto Kalis' hand. She was writhing in pain as all I could do was hold her hand as she cried. I kept trying to tell her to take deep breathes but she started to crush my hand glaring at me.

"STOP TELLING ME WHAT THE FUCK TO DO!!!"

"K-Kali..."

I took a deep breathe and held her hand tighter as the doctor came in preparing to receive our child.

I held onto her hand the entire time as she pushed out our child. I bit my lip to keep myself silent as she started breaking my hand or at least it felt like it when she squeezed. But very quickly I heard a soft cry coming from the doctor as he held up the baby. I smiled then stared at him as he got ready again almost like he was preparing to.

"Oh my god it's twins!?!"

"S-Shut up and let me break your hand!!"

She screeched as she began the pushing again.

I yelped quietly as she crushed the remaining bones in my hand as we heard a second soft crying from the doctor. I smiled kissing Kalis' forehead as she was panting in a sweaty mess. She returned the kiss happily as the nurse brought our two children over to my wife. We moved the bundles of cloth revealing the faces of our babies.

"So have you two decided on a name for your son and daughter?"

"....Kali you had a name for a girl right?"

"Ye-Yeah... Blake... I think its a beautiful name for a beautiful girl~"

"...How about (Y/n) for our son?"

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)..... (Y/n) Belladonna... Yes I like that a lot Ghira honey~"

She kissed me again as we got the birth certificates an hour after the birthing.

I stayed by Kali the entire time just admiring the little faces of our kids. She was doing the same as they both cried quietly which was a pleasant surprise. I know a lot of children crying tend to be loud, but these two were surprising quiet. However I watched as Kali was playing with the babies covering their eyes as I noticed something. As she covered Blakes' eyes she kept crying, but when she covered (Y/n)s' eyes he immediately stopped crying and went right to sleep.

"Hmm..."

"Something wrong Ghira dear~"

"No... Nothing wrong just admiring my beautiful family."

I said kissing her cheek as she giggled happily softly stroking the cheeks of our children.

A few years have passed since the birth of the kids and they are growing up quite well. (Y/n) is a rambunctious ball of energy his ears always alert for play time. Blake however was more reserved and just enjoyed watching her brother expend all his energy. They rarely fought even, instead it seemed like (Y/n) always tried to make Blake happy.

"How is my husband~"

"Just fine watching the kids while you prepare us a wonderful lunch."

I kissed her hand as she giggled until we heard a crash.

I turned to see (Y/n) holding his head his ears flat in tears and Blake just beside him poking his cheeks. I got up as (Y/n) started crying his head off as Blake followed him shortly after scared by the noise. I picked up Blake and handed her to Kali as she softly bounced Blake up and down in her arms calming her down.

"There, there... There, there Blake... There, there mommy is here~"

"Mommy!"

"....Ghira! Ghira! Blake said her first word!!"