Ice Cold Coffee

So just a few things to note here. One, I am not making a return to RWBY stories yet since to be brutally honest the only reason I am writing this is because I have had it on my mind for a while. Two, this is gonna be me attempting something different from what I had written before concerning RWBY in regards to the reader in a sense. Three, I'm just gonna say this the title will make so much sense at the end anyways onto the one thing people like about me on this app for some god forsaken reason my shitty writing. Oh yeah let me just say this... ahem very long read and I mean VERY LONG like goddamn my guy why did you write so much and my response is simply I don't know why.

"So I hope that everyone understands the concepts of the introduction exam."

The headmaster Ozpin said looking at me as I was the first person in line to be launched.

I cracked my neck as my tail slowly swayed side to side scratching the floor with the spiked ball attached to the end. I could feel his gaze on me since I was the first person to be launched for the test. However to me I didn't care for any of his words, all I wanted was to start this test sooner rather than later.

"I'm glad you're enthusiastic about this I hope the others follow your example. Anyways best of luck."

He said and tapped his cane as I was launched through the air.

I clenched my jaw shut tightly not accustomed to the force of sailing through the air at such a high speed. Not even a moment later I was seeing other students sailing through the air faster and faster than me, however that didn't matter to me in the slightest. My eyes quickly found a lake ahead and I tried to adjust my trajectory to land in the water. Using my tail I tried to swing myself as hard as I could down, and with a crash I landed in the lake just barely skidding onto the land as I shook my head looking around.

'He said if I found someone else then we would be partners for the rest of the test but it looks like I landed alone.'

I thought to myself before my instincts kicked in hearing the snap of a twig I used my semblance to strengthen my tail and smash the very end of it into the chest cavity of a Beowolf, impaling the beowolf with the spike ball.

Seeing no other Grimm in the immediate area I took a moment to cup my hands in the lake and drink the water feeling my skin absorbing the moisture and rejuvenating my skin. After taking the time to rehydrate and finding myself still safe I took this as a sign to get moving towards the center of the forest. I brought my bow off my back and slowly advanced keeping my eyes alert and focused at all times. For about ten minutes I wandered alone looking for either the end goal or another person as a shotgun blast rang through the air. Deciding to test my luck I decided to check the source of the shotgun blast while preparing to find a dead body being mauled by a grimm. As I rounded the bend of the woods I found another person as my arrow was nocked and about to be let loose just like the blast of their shotgun.

"You with anyone?"

She asked as I shook my head reciprocating the question to her as we both lowered our weapons.

"No so that would make us partners now so what's your name?"

"(Y/n) (L/n) crocodile faunus, and what's your name?"

"Mizu Suijin do you have any idea which way the center is from here?"

I shook my head as she sighed running her hands through her light blue hair before smirking.

"I thought I saw someone crash in a lake a bit back was that you?"

"Yeah being a crocodile faunus my skin and throat tend to dry out pretty fast whenever I am moving around a lot. So I usually need to soak up some water periodically as an example I soaked up some probably twelve minutes ago and my skin is already drying out."