Love of the Ice Queen [Remaster]

I laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling struggling with my feelings. We were suppose to hang out with teams RWBY and JNPR, but the problem is I didn't want to embarrass myself infront of her like I tend to do. No matter what we would be doing I would always find a way to embarrass myself infront of her.

"So great leader of ours when are we going to meet up with the others?"

"...I don't know anymore..."

"Uh oh sounds like someone is having a midlife crisis when they still have yet to experience life~"

"It's about Weiss isn't?"

"...I hate the fact you all know me so well..."

"How about instead of pussyfooting around like a loser, you get your act together and just ask her out?"

"I mean I would if I felt like I could be a possible boyfriend for her..."

"Why are you so hard on yourself?"

"It's fricking Weiss Schnee man!! The heiress to the Schnee Dust Company empire! You know the multi billion lien company!!"

"We get it your intimidated by her fame and fortune and are struggling to swallow the fact she in better then you in all ways."

"Alright first off fuck you, second off I don't feel inferior to her I just feel unsuited for her. Third off... I actually don't have a third point..."

"Well let's say rhetorically here that Weiss was in the room right now it and was just the two of you. She knows you have a crush on her, but wants to hear it out of your mouth. What would you even do?"

"I... I... I don't know... I guess I'm just scared that she would think differently of me or laugh at me. I wouldn't tell her and make her believe I didn't..."

"...Alright well you shouldn't do that honestly, it might just straight up ruin any chances you might of had of getting with her. You know what I would do being a girl knowing a boy had a crush on me?"

"Enlighten me oh great god of relationships, bless me with thy words of wisdom."

I tried to sound as sarcastic as I could cause it's the way we talk with one another when we are trying to cope with certain things. Like after her father and mother got divorced she was very sarcastic and moody especially to me, but we worked past it and got to this point in life together. Never one without the other and here she was with the rest of the team trying their best to help me right now. They all just chuckled together knowing how I was feeling.

"Just relax and be yourself around her. You were the one who may I remind you, dangled from a bullhead during the grimm invasion on Vale just cause you knew Weiss was in danger. You dangled over probably five hundred feet of nothingness for the girl who stole your heart Why did she steal your heart again?"

"Because... Because...."

"Alright spit it out, because because is neither a reason nor an answer."

"Alright it's hard to put into words alright!? It's because... I don't know I find myself drawn to her, not cause of her money or status but because... I don't know it's really hard to describe that she makes everything seem so much better. The invasion is a good point to use, I hung for dear life off the side of a flying vehicle passing over emptiness aside from the water of the ocean. But I didn't care all I cared about was making sure she was alright as well as everyone else, but mostly her. I completely forgot about my deathly fear of heights cause she was in trouble, after I was sure she was safe and all the adrenaline faded away all my fear and stuff came back in one big rush. I just... I think I honestly love her... She's on my mind all the time, I want to protect her, I want to make her happy, I want only the best for her even if it meant I wasn't the one for her... That... That is love right, and I'm not thinking like a sick stalker right?"