Prey of the Golden Lion

Modern au cause I have had this idea for a different type of request but it makes this work so much better!!

I stretched my back earning a multitude of painful and joyous cracks as I looked at the clock on the wall. It read 3:57 which meant we could clock out for the day in three more minutes. I parked the forklift and checked on the battery level, seeing it was in the red I hopped out of the forklift. I lifted the seat and unplugged the cords connecting the battery to the machine and charging it as I was called by the others.

"(Y/n) come on it's time to go home! Work is done for the day, tomorrow is Friday!"

"You forget I am off tomorrow and Monday!"

"Just get your ass down here so we can lock up and go home!!"

I chuckled and left the forklift to charge overnight running to the front of the warehouse.

I nearly stumbled before pushing the door open meeting with the several other people I work with in the warehouse. We shared a nice conversation as we walked through the parking lot to the main building as the sun was starting to set. I covered my eyes with my hand as we made it inside and walked towards the time clock.

"Man, after ten or so years I still can't get used to this work schedule."

"I started not even a year ago and I enjoy this schedule, working six to four and six to ten on Fridays. This is the best schedule to me."

"You are also twenty two (Y/n), the rest of us are in our fifties."

"And yet you complain more then I do."

"Whatever just punch out and go home."

"See you guys Tuesday!"

I swiped my id punching out as they waved to me wishing me a good weekend.

I got in my car and turned up the radio as I began my fifthteen minute drive to my apartment. I whistled excitedly for the show that I was going to see tonight. Ever since I was young I was super into combat related sports. Boxing, karate, jujitsu, I loved them all and loved to watch the pros do what they do best. Tonight, after months and months of saving money I was able to afford a special pass to probably the most important match of the year. Tonight The Golden Lion Arlsan Altan, was defending her title as Womens' MMA Champion for the third year in a row, from her long time rival The Dragons' Fury Yang Xiao Long. I was able to buy a pass that would allow me a bit of time after the match to actually meet Arslan. I had followed her rise to fame since her first fight, I was drawn to her fighting style it seemed like such a mix of all my other interests.

"Oh.. I'm already home, well I best hurry up I'm sure a certain someone is excited to see me."

I parked my car in my designated parking spot and got out grabbing my lunch box and phone locking the car.

I headed up the stairs climbing two flights as I walked down the hallway looking at the door at the very end. I fished out my key as I unlocked the door swinging it open looking around for something. Then I heard a collar ring from the bedroom as I watched my husky run towards me and jump at me. I just smirked and dropped my stuff catching her as she licked my face all over, her tail wagging so fast.

"E-Easy girl, easy hehe... Calm down Liza I know you missed me."

I let her down as she barked a bit trotting towards the couch and grabbing her leash bringing it to me.

"Alright, alright let me put my stuff away first."

I walked inside the apartment as she followed me, leash in mouth.

Any Kind of RWBY Stories 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें