Triple the Pain, Triple the Sadness

And here we have a continuation request from the same person who requested the previous one. I hope this works like I hope it will!!

Forewarning mentions and scenes of self harm, depression, suicidal intentions, and abuse.

"...And that class is how the age of dust ended, but you already knew that. But as always a refresher never hurts us now does it?"

I snickered to myself as the class joined me laughing.

I wheeled myself away from the board looking at the clock seeing we still had half an hour before school was out. I just couldn't help but be excited to see my wives after their three week long mission. I just glanced loving at the picture I kept on my desk of both Weiss in wedding dresses and myself in a tux standing with my crutch. However my attention was grabbed by my students.

"Mr. (L/n), sir!"

"Yes Chloe? Now how many times have I told you all? Just call me (Y/n) please."

"Well sir... I have been wandering as have all of us. If you don't mind us prying too much."

"I mean we have half an hour and to be honest I don't feel like teaching anything else today before the weekend. So go right ahead Chloe ask any and all questions, that goes for the rest of you as well. This last half hour will be interesting."

"Well sir... I've been meaning to ask what happened to your eye and leg?"

"Huh... Thought you kids would of heard of this... Wait I forgot that was like eight or so years ago, heh feels like I am an old man when i say it like that. Well do you kids know about someone called Salem and the maidens?"

I asked as a vast majority of them mumbled a yes to an extent.

"Good saves me a lot of explaining, well I killed one of these maidens because they were working for Salem. It was a close call, I nearly died but I ended up walking away only losing an eye and a leg."

I smiled remembering that fight while moving my eye patch around as it irritated my left eye socket a bit.

"Can you describe the fight... if you don't mind sir..."

"Oh I would be delighted to Gerald! Now... I was riding a bullhead with my wives to be and their sister as we..."

I then went on to describe the entire sequence of events that had unfolded that day. From the crashing of the bullhead, to the supposed death of Weiss. Even going as far as to reenact some of the actions I did using my crutch as a replacement for Aurum. I even took off my eye patch showing the full extent of the scar Cinder left on my face as some of the kids looked away. I put it back on resuming my story and ending it with the classic.

"And then fading in and out of consciousness. I stood tall barely able to keep myself up, grabbing my trusty halberd Aurum. Cinder was still impaled as she was swinging her sword around trying to stop me as I screamed with all my strength ad mortem, inimīcus. The fire burned brighter as I slammed the blade down cleaving her in half. I then stood over her lifeless body not willing to take any second chances and raised my halberd to decapitate her, but alas I was at my limits and was out cold. And that kids is how I ended up crippled and blind."

"S-Sir..."

"Don't worry I am fine with this. I mean hey now I never have to worry about sore feet! And whenever there is a ramp I could just roll down and enjoy life."

"...."

"Kids I am fine trust me. I have lived with this for eightish years now. Honestly I think I prefer the way I am now to what I was before. Now anymore questions?"