The Sting of Embers and the Fears of Shadows

I got this picture from a friend on discord and I fucking love it. I am now using this picture and this picture alone for yandere team rwby members. I appreciate you my friend, you know who you are for sending this picture to the chat!

I stood at the front of the class awkwardly as the teacher introduced me. I couldn't stop squirming under everyones' eyes as I waited for the teacher to let me introduce myself and take a seat. My mom and me moved here to Patch after she had a divorce with my father and claimed full custody of me. I'm twelve years old and I haven't peed myself in years, but I felt like my bladder was gonna explode from the stares.

"Well aren't you gonna introduce yourself?"

"Huh? O-Oh yeah... Hi my name is (Y/n) (L/n) I just moved here..."

"Very good now why don't you sit next to... Ruby Rose."

I nodded as the teacher pointed to the person in question.

I walked up the aisle and sat in the seat next to the girl as she had  friendly smile on and I returned it. The teacher began to speak, but I just couldn't focus on what he was saying. The girl, Ruby was talking to me in a hushed tone.

"Hey so you're (Y/n) right?"

"...I mean..."

"Sorry dumb question... Anyways transferring to a new school on Friday?"

"Yeah... Sooo.... What are the classes like?"

"Eh at best. I mean combat class is always fun so do you wanna hang out at lunch with me a few of my friends?"

"I mean... Sure I wouldn't mind that...."

"Hey you okay?"

"...."

I was embarrassed to say I was literally about to pee myself until we were called upon by the teacher.

"HEY!! I see you both talking back there! Answer my question! What is the meaning of life?!"

"...."

"....I gotta pee..."

There was an awkward silence as I accepted my fate for the rest of my time here at Signal.

"Is that your answer or...?"

"No... I gotta pee real bad... I was asking Ruby if I could just raise my hand and go despite class just starting or if I had to hold it."

"...Really? Is that what you both were talking about?"

"Sir I am sorry but, do you really want me to pee my pants right now!?"

"Fine... Fine... But you will be staying after class when the bell rings."

I nodded in acknowledgement of what I have done to myself before winking at Ruby speed walking down the aisle and entering the hallway.

I managed to find the bathroom while running through the hallways as I shot straight to the urinal. I unzipped my pants and like a hose it all just shot out as I let out the loudest sigh of relief. When I finished a few minutes later I zipped back up, washed my hands, and happily returned to class. I entered the class with a smile as everyone watched me just walk back to my seat and start to take notes. Once the teacher turned his back I felt someone poke my side, I glanced to see Ruby with a smile.

"Hey thanks for doing that...  But you didn't  need to embarrass yourself like that..."

"Embarrass? No I actually had to pee really bad... I have bladder problems when I am nervous...."

"...You are weird and funny, I like you."

We just quietly giggled as the class went on until the bell.