Droids and the Brees

NOT A LEMON I JUST REALLY LOVED THE JOKE, also I am sorry if I butcher anything I haven't seen volume seven yet... Mainly because I don't like the visual designs they did for the girls except for Yang.

Systems restarting... power level... CRITICAL... Processing power... .01%....

As I opened my eyes I looked around my surroundings examining the place. I stood up as the thing that covered me fell to the ground, as I wandered around. I touched things that felt cold and lifeless, and empty. I looked into something and saw a thing moving like I was. I waved my thing as it did the same making me laugh. I opened my thing to say something as it did the same. I tried to make noise, but every time I tried it did the same thing. I grew upset as I shook my thing at it, it did the same scaring me. I turned around to get away only to feel my things lock up and refuse to move.

I fell onto the ground and banged my things, I rubbed them in pain slowly standing up. I resumed looking around touching more things as lights flashed. I smiled and kept touching the lights as they flashed more and more. I turned around hearing a noise and saw someone there. I stopped touching the lights and started backing up as my things started to stop moving again. The things mouth opened and made a noise as I grew more frightened and tried to run away. yet again my things locked up and I fell to the ground as the thing came to me. I tried to move my things, but found myself unable to move as it picked me up. I just gave up moving my things and let the thing carry me as I closed my eyes unable to stay open anymore.

System in recharge mode... time till full charge... seven years... emergency reboot initialized... reboot successful!

When I next opened my eyes I was sitting in a thing as more things were gathering around me. I felt my things shake trying to get away as the thing from earlier walked closer to me. I turned my thing before feeling something touch my face. I saw a thing as their things turned into things and stabbed into my thing.

Power transfer initializing... Power transference total... 25%... Processing power... 20%...

As the woman removed her fingers from my forehead I blinked a few times before running a system diagnostics. I looked around noticing more people staring at me as I tried to open my mouth to speak. No noise was made as I noticed a critical error, causing me to begin reboot sequence.

"Stop him!"

I was violently slapped by someone as my sensors picked up extreme agitation from those around me.

"Listen... Droid do you understand me?"

I stared at a man whose facial hair was well kept and managed as he tapped his cane impatiently awaiting my response.

I nodded as he had a smile on his face as he then proceeded to point at my chest.

"Your power source is low... What do we need to recharge you?"

"...."

"ANSWER ME!!"

He shouted at me as I just pointed to my throat with my eyes as best as I could.

"General Ironwood sir, if I may!"

"Go ahead Harriet..."

"Sir, he seems to be unable to speak! Therefore we may need to allow his hands to be unbound, if you allow it."

"...Permission granted..."

I felt my hand to be freed as I brought it up and opened it, then closed it.

"Make it quick droid... I don't like to wait especially if you waste my time..."

I just nodded and looked around trying to access my memory banks.