GWM assault on SWA NXT!

The following footage was taken from 10/12/2020. Viewer descretion is advised

*The scene starts with two men walking across a hallway that has been ransacked, the camera pans up to see Tiger the Great the 3rd & Yellow Devil walking down the hall*

The 3rd: I stand here today a man who has had enough of the games, a line was crossed at WrestleMax and I will not stand to be involved with humiliation like that..so instead of letting things just "go" with the lawsuit, I decided to take matters into my own hands.

*The 3rd & Yellow Devil continue to walk as next to them in the background you see Big Tiger II & Tiger the Black beating up two beaten and battered men, one of them was Jacob Baker while the other was Steven Henderson.*

The 3rd: We are apart of an elite group that has fallen to shambles one to many times and I refuse to just let them burning our building just go idly by. What would you do in a situation like that? This has transcended a court room..this is pure war.

*CLON Superstar Adrian Elliot goes to strike the 3rd but Yellow Devil stops him, Adrian Elliot & Yellow Devil get into a fist fight but quick as a cat Yellow Devil wins and Adrian Elliot falls to the floor, the next scene is King Tiger with Adam Jackpot trapped under a set up chair as the 3rd continues to speak.*

The 3rd: As you can see, we are just simply paying back to what you people did to us..Every action has a reaction and the reaction in this case was simply retaliation. This little roster of yours means little to none when it comes to us in GWM.

*Jay Reed & Finnick Devitt (Two new superstars) attempt to fight back but Dunamis & Tyson Parker both stop them and best them relentlessly, Dunamis slams Jay Reed into the wall forcefully while Tyson repeatedly slaps Finnick into the large production case in the hall.*

The 3rd: I hope that the words that have come out of my mouth have made you all realize something that you never get away with doing something to the likes of what you did..our work here is only a spoonful as worse will come, I think our work here is done-

*Just as the 3rd is finished talking, someone in a hoodie walks up in front of him, he clearly has something but it can't be seen yet.*

The 3rd: And who might you be?

???: Who am I? My name is simply three words, F. J. A.

*The hoodie comes off and it is FJA. However, he doesn't look like he is going to help.*

FJA: So you are Tiger the Great the 3rd, well...

*There is a long pause, but FJA just smiles*

FJA: It is an honor that you didn't have anyone try to attack me before I spoke because I have a present for you, a present that you've wanted for a while since everything that happened.

The 3rd: What are you getting at?

FJA: Something you have wanted for a long time now..A sacrifice.

*As if on que, FJA tosses the body of Tristan Valkyrie at the 3rd's feet. FJA says nothing else but he puts on a smile, waves, and leaves. The 3rd looks down and grabs Tristan by the throat and lifts him into the air.*

The 3rd: You have bit off more than you can chew, little boy, when you dare even try to talk to someone like me with the tone you did then expect the gates of hell to swallow you whole at a moment's notice, your death would be incredibly satisfying at this moment in time but I don't feel like doing that..yet, so instead a warning will be issued and should one word come out of your mouth again then the 9th circle will be waiting for you.

*The 3rd drops Tristan on his knees.. Tristan looks relieved..until he looks up to see Yellow Devil standing there..it only takes a moment as the Devil hits the decapitation kick and-*

End of Footage.