FXWF Exclusive: A Stroke of Genius

*The footage begins with Crim Rocker looking over some papers left from people like Rick involving Absolution and from Melchard Caranto talking about a crossover.*

Crim Rocker: Damn, who would have guessed that I would be so busy today.

*A knock on Crim's door is heard.*

Crim Rocker: Oh joy this can only be good. Come in!

*The door swings open as a man walks in?*

???: Hello, are you Crim Rocker? Oh who am I kidding? Of course you're Crim Rocker.

Crim Rocker: ...Can I help you?

???: Why yes you can my friend!

Crim Rocker: But first I'm going to need your name...wait a minute I take that back-

???: I AM DR. ROBOTNIK! THE MOST CUNNING SCIENTIFIC GENIUS IN THE WORLD! And I am here today because I heard of your roster (which is overcrowded to no end) was filled to the brim with people that could help me- I mean with talents out of this world!

Crim Rocker: What was that comment about my roster?-

Dr. Robotnik: Clearly I said it was an amazing roster, are you deaf? But that's not the point because my point is I want a Contract because you know as much as I do that I can bring in much more views than your world Champion!

Crim Rocker: Ok, stop the cap here Robotnik for a quick second.

Dr. Robotnik: Are you trying to mock me? With your little hip hop sayings that you children do these days? Trying to make me feel old? Unbelievable!

Crim Rocker: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

*Robotnik looks incredibly offended as Crim starts to speak*

Crim Rocker: First off, you drawing as much as Spongebob could? That's... actually hilarious coming from you, a man who has barely been seen around CAW, it's laughable honestly as you come in here and you spew nonsense like how others do, all in all my point is atleast try next time and secondly, why would I give you a contract when you have done nothing to earn it?

*Robotnik starts laughing immediately when Crim finishes talking*

Dr. Robotnik: You..you really thought I would actually step into the ring with those heathens? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, you got it all wrong and another thing, I implore that you reconsider signing me because I am actually here per somebody's request to help get a band back to together

Crim Rocker: *Crim looks very sceptical about what Robotnik just said* ...What are you saying Ivo?

Dr. Robotnik: Still asking questions are we? Well why should I even answer that question myself? Why don't we ask my band mate?

*The door is swung open violently as backstage personal are thrown into the room and the person who steps in the room is.....*

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Ganondorf: I hope you deeply reconsider Mr. Rocker, my patiences is a very thin thing and as of recent events in my career, defying me is something I wouldn't recommend or else these situations will keep getting worse and should you continue to be a nuisance then I will have no problem in dealing with you myself.

*Ganondorf shoves Crim's office table forcefully out of the way and they have a stare off as Crim has to look up as he and Ganon differ in size.*

Crim Rocker: I know you are not threating me, I know you strength as much as everyone else does so don't go around threating me. In fact, I want answers as to what band you exactly want to bring back together?

Ganondorf: Is that so?

*While me & Ganon go back and forth, Robotnik grabs a FXWF contract and quickly signs his name in it while stowing it away in his pocket.*

Dr. Robotnik: *Fake coughing* WELL! I hate to cut off our little tea party we are having here but since you are SO insistent on not signing me then I guess I'll take my leave!

*Robotnik quickly escapes as Ganon and Crim share one last glance*

Ganondorf: Have a bearable evening, Mr. Rocker.

*Ganon leaves as well while Crim looks on at his damaged office table..still wondering the words Robotnik said.*