Shawn Smith sets it Straight.

In the backstage locker room, Shawn Smith sat in his signature brown Stetson, a white T-Shirt & blue jeans. A bandage was plastered on his forehead as a result of the open wound he received from his match with Barron Corbin.

Shawn Smith: Fancy introductions were never really mah thing. Ah'm more of a "Git right to the point" kinda fella. But ah guess a lil' bit ah exposition wouldn't hurt none. Here ah am, just floatin' on around the CLON scene since CWA's on hiatus when all of a sudden ah get a call from Crim Rocker.

*He nonchalantly waves his hand about.*

Shawn Smith: Somethin' somethin' Extreme Championship. Somethin' somethin' Rocker Entertainment. Somethin' somethin' Cody Rhodes. Ah won't bore ya with the details ya can obviously see. So here ah come, and ah get told who's all in and who ah'm facin'. Just dandy.

*He raises a finger.*

Shawn Smith: But mah granny always told me something to remember... There's always a calm before the storm. And believe you me, did that storm hit HARD. First off, Darby Allen gets his spot stolen in the tournament. Who should go about stealin' it?

*His face lowers into a scowl.*

Shawn Smith: THAT... would be the Society of Complete Equality's own Kassius Ohno. The Knockout Artist did what he does best and he knocked Darby outta the tournament and knocked Big Ed outta Round 1. And now come Round 2, he's gonna be mah problem to handle.

*Shawn puts his hands together, gesturing towards the camera.*

Shawn Smith: And if THAT wasn't enough, we got some kinda weird mish-mash gaggle of hoodlems runnin' around callin' themselves "The Industry" hijacking the whole damn tournament. Baker & Kingston got screwed over and now one of them boys is gettin' a flash pass right to the finals.

*He separates his hands, gesturing again to the camera.*

Shawn Smith: And here ah thought the Lil' Happy Lil' Sad King Constable TGI Friday's Lone Wolf Barron Corbin would be the biggest trouble makin' in this whole thing. At least he was originally set to BE in the tournament and fought me HIMSELF. Ah ain't one to brag... but when ya look at the entirety of Round 2 ah'm the ONLY guy who even earned his spot fair n' square. So it does strike me a bit odd to see some folk think I'm next to be knocked off.

*He shrugs.*

Shawn Smith: Ah ain't one of these folk to get made about bein' doubted. Honestly speakin' given how this tournament's gone ah can understand why ah've become the defacto underdog ah this whole thing. Ohno finally got his head outta his ass and is takin' other people's off their shoulders. And those Industry goons have been playin' this tournament like how Aunt Bea can play the fiddle. And me? Well, all ah've got is me. It's a 25% chance of a good endin' and 75% chance this whole tournament goes to feed a faction of egomaniacs'... well, egos. All hope seems lost. And I get that... we also jump to the worst possible conclusions in scenes like these.

*His face gets more serious as he leans towards the camera.*

Shawn Smith: But ah want ya'll to listen REAL closely to what ah gotta say. Kassius Ohno may be on the vicious streak of his life. He may be driven by pony Charles Manson's ass backwards views on life. And he may have got everyone and their momma's quakin' in their boots... but not me, partner. Ah'm NOT afraid of Ohno or any of those other cronies in the SCE. He may got the elbows to send someone's head into the front row, but ah got the boots that's send your whole damn body flyin' to the nosebleeds! I'll beat Ohno. I'll knock the Knockout Artist out like a old bulb that needs replacin'. I'll head into the finals of this here tournament and whether it's Myers or Cardona, it don't matter none to me. Because either way, all that's changin' is who's gettin' mah boot up their ass!

*Shawn points to the camera.*

Shawn Smith: Send Paul. Send Miro. Send Mizanin. Send Myers and Cardona. And while yer at it, send that moldy tampon Abrasive SpongeBob & that mass ah mutated ghost parts Dan Phantom. I'll scrub up the dishes with one and have the only one ghostly wailin' in pain from the absolute ass whoopin' ah put on the two of'em! Send everyone ya got! I'll take on the Regime, the IWC, Brute Force. You name'em, I'll get'em! Because ah've sat on the sidelines long enough. Ah've got this one chance to get mah first taste of singles gold in the CLON and ah've got EVERY intention of takin' back tah Ivory and our families. Chances like this don't come often and if ah fail now there's no tellin' when or even IF one will be comin' mah way anytime soon. Call me bold or call me arrogant. Ah don't care. By this here tournament's end ah will be your first ever Rocker Entertainment Extreme Champion! And THAT mah friends, is the bottom line!

*Shawn then stood up and marched out of the room. He had said all he needed to say.*