A message..from the Messiah?

*A shining like arises in the background as heavenly music plays*

*A choir of angels start up as the sun arises in the background*

*A beautiful image as the angels continue their beautiful singing

*A beautiful image as the angels continue their beautiful singing..but as they go on a voices echoes*

???: Hear my voice and rejoice lower class peons! For I am a man of wisdom, a man of intelligence and someone who wants the best for Virtual Wrestling. As of that this place known as virtual wrestling has become a cesspool, a warzone, a place once filled with color, filled with Raw emotions has turned into blood shed..and I worry for what might happen in the future which is why I am calling for change, for everything I've seen it sickens me people stoop to such lows. However, I don't stoop to such lows and I don't call out bigger names for the sake to get some relevancy..What I want to do is for a good cause, I want is to better the virtual world as we know it and give it a new purpose and all for the greater good, I want people to work without worry and not have conflictions..I am the Nintendo Messiah and thank you for listening to my message and I hope you understand!

*The screen fades as the sun slowly rises higher..the Nintendo Messiah has left his message..*