FXWF Exclusive: No Laughing Matter.

*The camera appears dark..no lights just darkness, the camera can barely see anything except it picks up on some audio..some laughter, the laughing picks up like it is getting closer to the camera as small eyes pop up on the background...thousands of them staring right at you..until two massive eyes just pop up in front of you with a smile..*

...
...

*The silence is deafening..until*

???: Hey...CAN SOMEBODY TURN ON SOME LIGHTS! I AIN'T INTO DARK HUMOR!

*The lights come on and...*

*Turn Up the Trouble by Airborne plays as the fans all laugh with Luan Loud who is literally on the floor dying!*

Luan Loud: Hey, hey, hey! Did you laugh? What? Just because it's no laughing matter means it's a killing joke! So how's about this, a FXWF contract guess I made Crim BREAK OUT laughing so bad they he decided to give me a contract!

*The fans laugh as Luan Loud continues*

Luan Loud: Man oh man, am I glad finally expand my horizons back to Wattpad after what was considered a somewhat of a blunder in my career with the first edition of LWF but luckily with my iron will to stay strong I've gotten big since then so now this is take two on Wattpad...Wait what, I ain't supposed to break the 4th wall...well shucks, oh well guess that was one helluva mistake! Am I right!?

*The crowd laughs along with Luan*

Luan Loud: Well, to cut a long story short..as one of the corner stones of CLON women's Wrestling I will make sure that is FXWF womens divison will not fall down a dark path, the jokes are great but when it comes to that ring it's all serious. Have fun everyone cause I sure know I will!

*Luan cracks up laughing as she continues to tell jokes to the audience as the screen fades*