FXWF Exclusive: Razzle Dazzle

*The moon shines down from the sky on a nearly pitch black night, acting as the only source of light in the deep dark sky. It's reflection wavers in the sea as it gently sways to and fro on the beach, the dark waters clashing with the white sands being the only sounds made upon this peaceful beach.*

That is until...

*A trio of voices sing out from shadows. A song so gorgeous, yet so infamous in the stories told by sailors lucky enough to resist. A siren's song. And through the pitch of the night, three figures can be seen within the moon's glow upon the rocks by the beach. Sonata Dusk. Aria Blaze. Adagio Dazzle. The Dazzlings themselves.*

Adagio Dazzle: Well, well. It certainly took you long enough to come and find us. We've had to do an awful lot of singing to get you here... but it seems our work was well worth it. You've seen a glimpse or two here. A whisper about us there. And we're sure you've waited on us just as much as we've waited on a chance to finally speak as a unit to all of you. And like the jolly sailors who've come by us over a millennia... here you come.

Aria Blaze: But if you've come for a song, you better turn your asses back to where you came from. We don't plan on singing. No, now that we have your attention we have a few things to get off our chests.

Sonata Dusk: We have a LOT on our plates coming up soon and it seems only right we get a chance to spin a tale of our sides of the story.

Adagio Dazzle: FXWF Breakout Episode 6. A chance to face Star Butterfly to crown FXWF's first ever Women's Champion is on the line as I face off against Byleth, Jenny Wakeman & Daisy in a Fatal-4-Way Match. First of all... may I ask what in the hell is this line up?

Sonata Dusk: Byleth? UGH! ANOTHER anime swordfighter? As if we didn't have enough of those already!

Aria Blaze: Daisy? An overhyped side character who's only claim to fame is being somehow BOTH an exact opposite & carbon copy of the story's hopeless damsel in distress? Please, if she isn't invited to play Smash with the rest of those Nintend-hoes, what makes you think she can hold a candle anywhere near a world title?

Adagio Dazzle: And Jenny Wakeman? You mean the one member of "The Nick Chicks" that nobody cares to remember because she was out of the company just as quick as she was signed to it? While the other three are bonified enhancement talent, at least they are STILL signed to the company. The fact that these three hacks are even getting to share the same ring as me is INSULTING... but I appreciate the easy step directly into the title match at Guts N' Glory. A match that my soon-to-be opponent isn't even remotely focused on, as she'd rather waste her time with an egomaniac with a sock on his head to hide his own inflated idea of self importance. He brags and goes on about his own intelligence because THAT is all he has. And with him and Star at each other's throats arguing like children about if magic exists, my victory at Guts N' Glory will be just as easier as getting to the match itself.

*Sonata looks over at Aria with a confused look on her face.*

Sonata Dusk: Wait... Hasn't he seen all the crazy things that've happened here?

Aria Blaze: He's one of those morons who claim everything has a "scientific reason."

Sonata Dusk: Wow... and people call ME dumb.

*Adagio clears her throat, signaling for the other two to regain focus on the subject at hand.*

Adagio Dazzle: Now, moving on from that... my opponent for LWF & FXWF's Heaven or Hell event...