FXWF Exclusive: A Titan Sized Task.

*Crim Rocker is seen waiting patiently.*

Crim Rocker: Come on..He should have been here by now.

*Crim continues to wait until a figure walks in clearly with a purpose*

Crim Rocker: *He has a look in his eyes.* Well, fancy seeing you here.

???: Same to you...

*The camera switches from Crim to...the newest member of the FXWF Roster.*

Eren Jaeger: Surprised you even considered me for the roster because I know your opinion on me

Crim Rocker: Listen Eren, opinions can change on a dime and I just had to understand the situation. I assume you know why I asked you to be here?

Eren Jaeger: Depends, that FXWF Contract on the table of any importance?

Crim Rocker: Smart man, all you need to do is sign this and you are good.

Eren Jaeger: And that I will do but..there is one small thing I ask of you.

Crim Rocker: And what would that be?

Eren Jaeger: I noticed that you have some extremely out there talent & you have most of these championship and this isn't even the end of it but there is one belt I want that I will not stop to try and get..

Crim Rocker: Ok, shoot.

Eren Jaeger: The FXWF Electrified Championship, I don't care who the Champion is whether it's Hiei or the next Champion..I want that belt.

*Crim looks in a bit of shock but understands the situation*

Crim Rocker: Mr. Jaeger, that belt right there is our workhorse title, the belt that proves your worth that you can be world champion one day and that belt is currently held by Hiei.. However if that is your wish then I will not stop you, welcome to the roster Eren and you can join the race to the Electrified Championship.

Eren Jaeger: Thank you, Crim.

*Eren signs the paper officially signing to the FXWF roster. He shakes hands with Crim and walks out.. It's time for this roster to get shaken up and this is the start!*