SWA Exclusive: The One Last Beat.

*A dark surrounding..no light is seen except a torch that lights itself, a bunch of pictures appear upon the screen, cover in some kind of red substance..Dipper Pines, Robert Squared, and Kevin Riley. Of course, Out through the shadows steps Bonifer hand packing a Rusty Shovel, he lays the Shovel on the floor and pulls out some darts*

Charlie Bonifer: Another Leauge, means more victims to add to the list. Isn't that right Kevin? You, of course weren't the only person originally in my way here in SWA because the first was dear old Robert..

*Bonifer chucks a dart at the picture of Robert. Bullseye*

Charlie Bonifer: To me, you and him are no different..the "Iron Clad Hero" looking to save the day and it makes me sick looking at it especially when he gets to have a moment unlike ME! Speaking of not having moments because of someone.

*Bonifer throws another dart at the picture of Dipper, another Bullseye*

Charlie Bonifer: He stole it from me, Road to Glory was stolen from me, Evolve was stolen from me..so I decided to steal back. I stole the Rickie  Awards moment of his way, I stole his Culture Shock moment and I'll do it a goddamn gain..which leaves me to one last person.

*Bonifer takes him time to get the next dart*

Charlie Bonifer: You, Kevin Riley are going to be the example to the roster that Robert should have been because know this..as long as I am around in SWA or hell, the entire CAW Leauge of Nations there will be no chance if people like you getting your way cause when I set my sights on something..

*Bonifer throws the dot, third bullseye in a row*

Charlie Bonifer: I get it done..Bleed with me.

*Bonifer does the Throat Slit as he picks up the shovel and walks off, the screen fades*