SWA Exclusive: What happened after Rachel Snyder vs Amazonia

This footage was taken right after the final bell rang for Amazonia vs Rachel Snyder on the VGW Go Home Show to Resiliency! Status Quo has given us the green light to show it.

*Rachel Snyder is seen walking backstage in gorrilla as the camera crew walk up*

Rachel Snyder: Hey camera crew, did you just see that? I told you all at the start of the year, I want this to be the year of the Workhorse. I respect Amazonia a lot for the stuff she has done to build not just the VGW..but the entire CAW League of Nations Women's Division but I defeated her, I bested one of the very best that the CLON have to offer of course I have to thank my new found teacher for getting me some new tricks.

*As if on que, Eddie Checkmate walks into the frame*

Eddie Checkmate: I'm impressed that in the short span of time I've started to teach you that you could pull off something like that, now granted she was just coming back from injury but she was near 100%. I see a lot for you Ms. Snyder but don't give me all the credit because most of the stuff you did in that match was all you..In fact I haven't even taught you all I know.

Rachel Snyder: The point stands Mr. Checkmate that you have started to teach me and look at what has went down, I want to be in the books with the likes of Lodestar, You, Bell Walker, Nicole Caldwell, Amazonia & Wendy Torres one day and I'll damn sure make it happen..now do you want to go get something to eat?

Eddie Checkmate: 0_0 ...Nobody has ever addressed me as "Mr. Checkmate" but you know what..I am a little hungry!

*They both walk off but unknown to them..there was a figure in the background..in a hoodie not able to see the face but they just sat in the back shrouded in darkness just eyeing down Rachel & Eddie...clearly something is wrong...*