SWA NXT Exclusive: A Black Hand & Dark Fate

*The scene starts peacefully as the sounds of angels begins to loom.*

*A house of people are seen in seats as if they are waiting on something, they are all chatting and discussing very strange yet enticing topics until a door swings open and panic is heard..*

Bystander: HE'S COMING HE'S COMING! Rejoice my friends! For now we shall see what enlightenment he shares!

*Everyone scurries to find a seat waiting in anticipation for as they claim, the enlightenment has arrived..with sounds of trumpets playing in the background and the choir continues to use their voice, a man is seen walking down the hallway as the choirs voices soon transition to a song.*

*Rising Your Eyes by Def Rebel & 55 Escape plays.*

*Down the hall is Seth Rollins as he has his smile on and his black glove on, he walks through the door with open arms as the people cheer him on and praise him for his "actions" in CAW, Seth walks up the steps and stands in front of a podium as a banner with his face on it looks behind him.*

Seth Rollins: Wonder where I am no more my friends, I have arrived to grace you all with what you need to hear! As of late my time in the realm of CAW has not been the best, one is how I have failed to be shown on Moore's WWE as of late which treating someone of my status as such is inexcusable but then there is my time in ZCW in which I have been screwed over time and time and time again all because some people coming on to their past dramas because that's all they have left. Mr. "Controversial" of 2021..Please, don't even blockade my ears with such foul wording but then it hit me like it has hit all of you, I needed a change of pace, I needed a new platform in order to prosper because clearly the ones I have now are inclusive and Don't give a clear showing of success..However, something caught my eye recently and it was that SWA NXT was in the hunt for talent & as someone who has single handedly carried brands on my back before I knew that this wasn't an opportunity to glance by which lead me to bringing all of you here, all the people that would listen, all the people who care about my health and my success, I have officially joined in as a member of the SWA NXT roster!

*People clap and cheer for Seth as he smiles.*

Seth Rollins: Rejoice my followers for now it is time that people remember the name Seth Rollins and will either bow at my feet or walk away in fear, there are no shortcuts to success for only failure will be waiting! It is clear that the moment this footage goes out that I will receive bad reception from the lower peons who thrive off of blood & gore but I don't have time to pander to the moronic, I only help myself and the people who listen to me that chance of salvation, that ticket to the promise land that was ripped from them so much, they all hate me for doing what I do but they don't know why I do it..I do it for throne thing that has been a flag point of my career and lifestyle as a whole. I do this.

*Everyone waits in silence as Seth's smile turns to a more sinister grin.*

Seth Rollins: For the Greater Good. Have a splendid evening my dearest comrades!

*Seth walks off the stage as some people look uncomfortable after they saw his little grin, what will befall NXT? What does Seth have planned? Stay tuned.*