A story about LOVE.

Seth Paradox: Red hair, Seth Paradox.

Blake Riverwood: Blue hair, Blake Riverwood.

Seth Paradox: Lately we've been silent because it's clear that people are enjoying their lives & being able to persevere through darker times.

Blake Riverwood: However, it appears that those dark clouds have rolled back in, causing people's love for this to deteriorate at a fast pace.

Seth Paradox: New lows have been casted, a dark shadow has been casted & rose tinted glasses have been placed on everyone.

Blake Riverwood: What the people need is closure & to get that closure you can always come to us. We are merely a message away, everyone is always one message away.

Seth Paradox: This is a hobby. A hobby full of life & it's all filled of people just like you & myself Blake.

Blake Riverwood: Filled with a piece of the lord, their creator. What is needed is positivity, the world NEEDS to see smiling faces. Faces that look at danger & negativity all while smiling.

Seth Paradox: You only have one life & people take that one chance for granted. Some people throw themselves into situations without thinking of the outcome.

Blake Riverwood: That's it Seth, that's the word. Think.

Seth Paradox: Us as humans often initiate the "Fight or Flight" scenario when in a very tense situation but what is necessary is to take a deep breath & rethink your situation.

Blake Riverwood: If your love for this is dying. What you need to do is sit back, relax & think of things that will be fun for you.

Seth Paradox: If they're fun for you than they'll be fun for everyone. The key is to think on what YOU want to do rather than what everyone else WANTS you to do.

Blake Riverwood: It's all wants & no needs these days, people will take what they want no matter who they hurt or who they associate with..

Seth Paradox: And it's pathetic, it is the encyclopedia definition of a leech. It sickens me that people have created this narrative that the world revolves around them.

Blake Riverwood: At ease Seth, those same people who take life for granted & cause others pain are the same ones who watch the sun set.

Seth Paradox: Of course, of course.

Blake Riverwood: But when we bring this up, this isn't targeting to any specific person..this is a story about love.

Seth Paradox: Addressing the fact that people are indeed losing their love for this, the is a story about love to anyone who feels sad or conflicted or even angry & resentful everytime they load up a game and hear the words "Blow My Mind" knowing that you leaving that realm of peace in order to enter the Elephant graveyard that you would call..CAW.

Blake Riverwood: Again, I tell you that should you EVER feel lost or confused about where you are right now. Give us the message & we will return I good faith.

Seth Paradox: Everyone has the power to change the world.

Blake Riverwood: All you have to do is break the chains that keep you there.

Seth Paradox: Do you watch the sun rise?

Blake Riverwood: Or watch the sun set?

Seth Paradox & Blake Riverwood: Alba Tramonto