Junior Detectives Episode 2: The Hunt Begins!

Junior Detectives Super Secret Station of Operations
5:37AM

*Inside the JDSSSOO, Officer Sun Wukong is sitting at his desk in his Junior Detectives uniform. He’s looking through various files with various superstars in and out of FXWF in folders labeled “Top Secret!”*

Sun Wukong: Hmmmmmmmmm… Looking through here… There’s gotta be SOMEBODY who matches up with this FIENDISH Nintendo Messiah!

???: And he’s right here!

*Sun whips around towards the voice, only to just be able to catch a relatively hefty folder tossed his way. The camera panned over to reveal Officer Neptune Vasilias. He points to the folder.*

Neptune Vasilias: In that folder is EVERY possible suspect who could be the perp we’re lookin’ for. I’ve spent the last 8 hours without a WINK of sleep compiling together the contents of that folder. EIGHT! HOURS! OF NO SLEEP!

*Neptune snatches Sun’s cup of coffee (which had a fucking banana sticking out of it) and downs the whole thing, banana included. He wiped his mouth & let out an “Ah!” of relief.*

Neptune Vasilias: But it was ALL worth it.

*Sun looks sadly down at his now empty cup of coffee with banana garnish.*

Sun Wukong: ….My banana…

Neptune Vasilias: Forget the banana, Officer Wukong! No time for monkeying around!

*Somewhere, somehow… a comedic drum sound effect is heard. They both look around for a moment before returning to conversation.*

Neptune Vasilias: We’ve gotta get to work and get on the hunt for the Nintendo Messiah! Let’s find these perps and bring’em in for questioning!

*He turns and dramatically points somewhere off screen.*

Neptune Vasilias: TO THE DETECTIVE MOBILE!

*A spiral effect pops on the screen with their logo as we hear their voices go “DUN NUN NA NA!” However, we return to the scene of the both of them just standing there with Neptune still pointing.*

Sun Wukong: We don’t have a Detective Mobile….

*Neptune sadly lowers his arm.*

Neptune Vasilias: Oh… Right…

*They turn to each other and shrug.*

Sun Wukong & Neptune Vasilias: Guess we’re walking.

DUN! DUN!

**

Junior Detectives Super Secret Station of Operations
6:42AM

*The scene comes back to the Detectives in the interrogation room as they’ve brought someone off screen in for questioning.*

Sun Wukong: ALRIGHT YOU DIRTBAG! YOU’VE GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO! TELL US WHY YOU DID IT!

*The camera pans over to a very confused Nate Xpress, who clearly doesn’t know why the flying fuck he’s here.*

Nate Xpress: Uuuuhhh… whaaaat?

Neptune Vasilias: Don’t play dumb with us, perp! We got a lotta evidence to put you away for a LOOOOONG TIME!

*Nate looks at the two of them, his confusion only growing by the second.*

Nate Xpress: Um… what evidence?

*Sun lets out a laugh at the question.*

Sun Wukong: Of course! Trying to fight against the justice system! Well, I’ll have you know that all the evidence we need is right HERE!