It Stills Lurks..

*The camera appears broken.. but someone is positioning the camera properly.. but it's not like any normal person, the voice is a voice that sounds like a man from England...a severely dishelved man, almost psychotic tone in his voice.*

???: Ladies & gentlemen this is the third attempt at new life with the removal of the pestilence..

*The figure turns on the light and what is revealed..is a contraption of basically torture. A assortment of tools from around the time Plague doctors exist, butcher knifes, amazingly large needles, you name it then it's there. A man in a plague doctor mask & long black outfit...clearly a plague doctor but it is not SCP-049 but it is certainly someone not in the right state of mind.*

???: The true balance of life is broken when affected with the pestilence..my family worked & hell even died to rid the world of this plague and truly create a new life of freedom, something to live for..But they died for all of you and even got locked away from society for simply wanting to do the right thing. I have to carry that mantel and destroy the very thing that has caused the world to fall into anarchy.. or even close to Oblivion, now this is attempt 3. ASSISTANT!

*The man unveils a broken down bed with someone strapped to the bed not able to move. The assistant walks up with a assortment of tools.*

The Assistant: Here are your tools, Dr. Edric Christopher.

*The man's name is Dr. Edric Christopher..The smile on his face shows the signs of depleting sanity.*

Dr. Edric Christopher: Excellent..Things should go perfectly to plan, all these times I've tried, it's been a failure. First, I had the head of my most prized snake fall of it's body because the cure wasn't efficient enough, next the rat I found cowering in the corner of the room, organs seeped out like melting chocolate! I'm tired of FAILURE!

*He smacks his desk which means various things went flying off of it except the things necessary for his experiment.*

Dr. Edric Christopher: Now, my many animal experiments have fallen to dust, not able to see the light they truly need to escape the pestilence...but now let's try something new

*The personal in the chair is in dead shock trying to escape except it's too late...The camera feed goes black but not before a scream is heard and the faint sounds of stabs echo..*