The IWC present: Suffering from Success.

The following broadcast is brought to you by the IWC.

*The footage starts as the IWC are in a limo as Freddie Benson has champagne in his hands while everyone celebrates with him*

Freddie Benson: Ladies & gentlemen we officially own this month!

Aqua: That we do Mr. Benson.

Freddie Benson: Oh please, you guys just call me Freddie since I see you all as family.. because the IWC are more family then anyone else! You Aqua, Donkey Kong, Mr. Black, Mr. White AND THE STAR OF THE MONTH HERSELF, ASUNA!

*Asuna smiles as everyone claps for her.*

Asuna Yuuki: I wouldn't call myself the star of the month Freddie, I would call every single one of us the stars of the month! Freddie did his usual and didn't just punk out Rain Allen but him and Lincoln Loud have easily punked out an entire communion of leagues.. speaking of that.

*Asuna turns to the camera.*

Asuna Yuuki: I love how Hitkid & Needham think that just because I am signed to a binding contract means I have to show up, pfft, news flash you non appreciative twats. I show up whenever I feel like showing up and right now I am currently celebrating with the IWC so tough shit :)

Freddie Benson: Sadly, Kirito and the IWC aren't on good terms but I think it's just something that can be done over time but I made a warning and that warning will be clear..I will never be outsmarted again and my case/point was that Road To where Needham got played so hard.. it's funny that "Mr. Controversial 2021" calls himself that yet he has been overshadowed three times, THREE! And we are the first reason! He thinks that he is all tough shit when he is just another pirate raiding the wrong ship. Never cross the IWC or there will be consequences. Now let's take more time to celebrate.

Mr. White: Excuse me for interuppting you Mr. Benson but don't you think they will be on our tail with her having the belt?

Freddie Benson: I respect you asking me that question but low chance of them finding us, I've made sure of that and when the night comes that we face James Needham & his little rest of a brother then we will be more than ready.. because I have a few contacts of people that would love to get their hands on them. Til then we celebrate and look to the future, now who wants a little bit of the bubbly?

*Everyone cheers except DK who is eating bananas and the camera cuts as the screen fades*

The IWC: Suffering from Success
Est 2020
A Internet Wrestling Conspiracy production