FXWF Exclusive: System Online.

*The scene is pitch black, as black as a TV screen until everything slowly powers on to see Jenny Wakemen sitting in the middle of a blue tinted room.*

Jenny Wakemen: The old saying is "Talk is Cheap" so Adagio..you have a lot of fucking coupons right now. I'm not here for any of you, I'm here for myself so let's just make that clear right now. You like to talk about how I didn't stay signed to RCCW & how nobody talks about me but that's where you all fucked up, you should be absolutely terrified of me BECAUSE I haven't been around but don't worry cause I have changed. I've changed a lot since you last saw me but why would I tell you?I don't have to sing a sea shanty on a fucking rock, complain about how much a failure of a princess I am & have a god in my back pocket in order to get what I want. I've beaten Twilight Sparkle to near defeat before..what do you think I'll do to all of you? Hey Star, pay attention to me when I tell you what I'm about to say. I'll eat you alive and spit you back out if it means getting that Women's Championship. I hope you all understand what you're getting into because I sure do & when I do what I'm going to do.. I'll make Thanos' IWA Worldwide Championship reign feel like a transitional reign. XJ9, out.

*Jenny snaps her fingers as the lights go dim once again then black to pitch black as it lingers on her eyes glowing before finally fading out.*