Say in person, Not behind a screen

*Footage starts with Naruto walking out of the arena for WrestleBash as fans throw their trash at him but he doesn't feel phased by it.*

Naruto Uzumaki: I want to take you back in time, three years ago by now to be exact...RCCW Thrilla in Manila, if you actually paid attention back then and wasn't living under a rock you will remember that was the show where I fought Sami Callihan as the first ever RCCW Warriors Champion...I lost, I went so far and fell so short. I gave my all for that company, for the fans, for the people throwing their trash at me constantly and what did I get for it...if you know what I'm gonna say then you're correct I got shit for it, people downplayed me, made me doubt myself about being a Champion and made me think of my worth....hehe I know my worth now which is why I'm on this high pedestool while Sami Callihan is on the blacklist in the CLON but nobody cares when I came back to stop him..It was "Tommy Salami this, Tommy Salami that." Just want to let you all know, if I was still Warriors Champion I wouldn't be a failure like how Tommy Salami was, then the ACW Royale Rumble where my win was "predictable" boo fucking hoo and next thing you're gonna tell me is "I shouldn't have won because nobody wanted Naruto vs Sasuke" learn this you tone deaf invilids! In this business you don't get to have choices unless you are the ones making the choices, you absolute idiots so don't complain about me winning go complain to the guy who had me win I'm sick of it, people always try to make me change my opinion about myself and make me hate the person I am...Well the person I once was is dead now...Are you happy?

*Naruto enters his car as fans held back by security scream duragative words towards him but all he does is roll his windows up and security tell the cameraman to stop the filming*