Coming Soon to FXWF

Royalty..

Royalty is defined as a person or a group of people related to a monarch.

When royalty is thought of in the world of CAW, it is seen as a sin. It is seen as something for people to boo at but what they don't understand is that the royalty isn't the problem for it is how the person uses that power is what makes or breaks it. I am not going to say that I will change that because these days trying to change something can be quite troublesome so instead I'll just let my actions speak for me.

*Flashing images of the moon making it's rotation around earth are shown.*

People never cared to much about me and can't say I blame them, it is probably because when they look at me they didn't think that I could be of the high platform I am. I am one of two people keeping an entire kingdom together, making sure that it doesn't go to shambles after everything that has happened to it. Person after person, evil after evil, they've all stepped up and all have fallen which has lead me to here. I don't mean to come off as an egotist but it gets tiring dealing with the same faced all day so I decided to take my ball here to FXWF because I want a Challenge, I want to find someone who can keep up and maybe find some old faces who've Hopefully improved for I am one of two people keeping a kingdom at peace, I am unlike any other form of royalty, I work how I work and should nobody appreciate how I do my things then tis a shame. I am...

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
... Princess Luna

*Fade by Palisades plays*

Princess Luna: And my oh my, I can not wait to clash heads with some of these people I've seen around.

Princess Luna is coming soon to FXWF!