The Address of the Regime Attack

*The scene opens with a room, an office, it's actually Crims office and he looks like he just went through war..in fact, he just did as this is all taking place a few hours after everything happened.*

Crim Rocker: Greetings everyone, this is Crim Rocker and as you know, our last Open Challenge was interrupted & ruined by the Regime, resulting in both Rain Allen & Marcello being taken to the nearest medical facility. Right now with me is Tristan Valkyrie & FJA.

*The camera shows both FJA & Tristan staring daggers at each other.*

Crim Rocker: Now gentlemen, I know tensions run high but could you please keep any and all personal feelings out of the way for this?

FJA: Whatever you say, "boss."

Tristan Valkyrie: Figured you wouldn't show any respect.

FJA: And why should I? What have either of you done.to make me feel welcomed?

Crim Rocker: Because we have bigger issues here! You can't be this dense!

FJA: Bigger issues? Bigger fucking issues? Which issue Crim?? Your stuff with the Syndicate? The Internet Wrestling Conspiracy? Need us to help you start up for show full of imaginary women? Sorry buddy, you have so many issues that we don't know which one you're talking about!

Crim Rocker: We've got jokes, we've got jokes now do we? Listen here you little fucking shit-

Tristan Valkyrie: Don't worry, I've got this. So I'm supposed to sit here and listen to you? The guy who turned his back on the world because it didn't feed his precious little ego? Cry me a river, at least when we got knocked on our ass then we took it like men! YOU got laid out and what did you do? You ran, you ran off because you couldn't take the heat!

FJA: It's better to run and save your skin rather than leap into action and get yourself slaughtered! You have no sense of control when it comes to shit like this, you're always impulsive, you literally want to go after a Mafia man! You're fucking...

FJA: It's better to run and save your skin rather than leap into action and get yourself slaughtered! You have no sense of control when it comes to shit like this, you're always impulsive, you literally want to go after a Mafia man! You're fucking stupid and that says a lot coming from me, we will never be able to work together because apparently I'm the bad guy for wanting to survive, I came to the CLON to win and prosper, not to be in a war like America & Great Britain!

???: Enough!

*The sound of a chair smacks against the wall as everyone looks on!*

...
...
...
...
...

Rain Allen:

Rain Allen: ... We've been on the sidelines watching this war for too long and this is how you people think things will be solved? We've been bystanders and that's what I'm sick and tired of! What we need to do is put our heads together and think freaking straight, since you two aren't too keen on working together then Crim!

Crim Rocker: What??

Rain Allen: Talk to Rick now and get me a match with Anarchy, I don't care if I have a partner or not. I said I would give it my 110% and this is how I will do it!

Crim Rocker: Are you crazy?! I'm not doing that!

Tristan Valkyrie: I'll be his partner, it's the least I can do. After all, Anarchy will pay for the shit they've done.

FJA: ...Oh but you're forgetting the main thing you should be focused on.

Tristan Valkyrie: The talking is done with, it's time for us to fucking act!

*Out of nowhere, FJA picks up a chair and whacks Tristan in the back! Tristan falls down as Rain looks at him but FJA kicks him in the injured arm!*

FJA: Cheers to lifting the distance rule Crimmy!

*FJA flips off Crim who is pissed off! Rain is holding his arm as Tristan checks on his holding his back and FJA runs off!*

Crim Rocker: Cut- cut the camera! We'll continue this at a later date! Go get he!p!

...
...
...
...
...

CLON 2021
CAW LEAGUE OF NATIONS PRODUCTION