SWA Road To The Draft!: The Explanation of a Mastermind!

*We open to see Logan Everett...decked in a nice suit just sitting in a chair looking at the camera*

Logan Everett: Greetings SWA viewers, I am Logan Everett. Now as all of you simple minded little ingrats could not tell enough, I am the Leader of the Syndicate and the man who will take Crim Rocker off the high throne that he has made for himself..What am I talking about you ask, I see you all asking "What motivation is there for you Logan? You almost took out Landon for the rest of the season just so you can send a message to Crim?" It's very...very simple to understand so sit back in that chair of yours and let the real pros explain. I watch CWA and Mirage brings up good points all around especially when he got to the others about "Incosestent Uploading time" he brought Crim up making me realize that my so called "Boss" never cared and you even heard from Crim himself that if he didn't care enough then I wouldn't be where I am today. I sent out the warning shot before my Main Event match with that but he just sent this...

Logan Everett: Rocker, do you think I am playing games? Do you think I am honestly not a threat? I am something that I should have been at the start

Logan Everett: Rocker, do you think I am playing games? Do you think I am honestly not a threat? I am something that I should have been at the start...a killer...A man who does anything to get what he wants and what I want is not a match with Kang Suzuki like how the Red headed moron makes it out to be! I want to end Crim Rocker, I don't do this with my soldiers in the Syndicate to take over SWA...But if Mirage so happens to stop by SWA once in a blue moon, I want to take you out. For wasting such perfect youth in talent like me, Daniel Slater, Mark Hunter, Adam Rhodes and anyone else for feels that Crim has done them wrong here in SWA. I do this to rid this company of the band that haunts it ever since the start! And whether you actually take us as a threat or you feel as if we are going to take you precious little sunglasses as a way for you to take us seriously we will complete our goal one way or another. I have wasted about as much time standing here today as I did kissing Crim's the day he resigned me on for SWA! As if right now I would take staying in ATW, cause at least they knew what talent I poses! So...Crim, Landon, Braden Blackwell and whoever else wants to stand beside Mr, Rocker...Be prepared to suffer the consequences for your actions the winning side will always be available for you. So til we meet again.. May the fate of your warriors be placed in your hands!

*Logan stares at cold stare at the camera before walking away*