FXWF Exclusive: Waste of Time.

*We see Miss Kobayashi in her office up in FXWF Headquarters as she's on the phone.*

Miss Kobayashi: Thank you for the notice Mr. Rocker, O knew my position would be a tad temporary but I'm glad I could help-

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Miss Kobayashi: If you can give me just a moment, it seems I have a guest.

*Miss Kobayashi outs the phone on hold and answers the door.*

Miss Kobayashi: Can I help you-

Pan: It only took you long enough to answer.

*Pan enters the room in a comically long fur coat & sunglasses with a rainbow tint to them as she enters the room.*

Miss Kobayashi: ...What exactly do you want?

Pan: What I want is very simple.

*Pan says slapping her hand on the table.*

Pan: I want in the women's Guts N'Glory match.

*Kobayashi pauses for a moment as Pan tips her sunglasses down to look eye to eye at Kobayashi.*

Pan: Let's be honest, I don't like you & you don't like me but the LEAST you could even think to do is give me this because you & me both know I'm worth so much more than the Game Changer Championship. That bloke Carmelita Fox has done nothing to even worth time in the ring from me anymore than she had.

*Kobayashi looks a little heated as Pan continued on in that air of annoyance & assurance.*

Miss Kobayashi: So let me understand this. You don't want to fight Carmelita Fox despite how long we've advertised this match just so you can get in Guts N'Glory which your "best friend" is also trying to get into?

Pan: Absolutely but I don't think you'll be saying no.

*Pan lifts the side of her fur coat to reveal the damned red armband.*

Pan: Do you see this? This is a symbol of leadership, to that which you lack.. severely so let me out this in better terms for you to easily understand.

*Pan leans in as Kobayashi sits at her desk looking on, unfazed.*

Pan: I am royalty, Saiyan royalty at that. So in no way, shape or form should you even deny me of this opportunity-

Miss Kobayashi: No, YOU LISTEN!

*Kobayashi stands up out of her seat and stares down Pan.*

Miss Kobayashi: You listen and you listen good little miss "Royalty." I've been patient with you for so long but THIS? THIS! This is another form of absolutely wretched. We've had this match set in stone for WEEKS heading into Guts N'Glory and you think now that you're this high & mighty person because of who your father is, the father who YOU disowned by the way?? Now you flaunt your ego by walking around in this tacky nonsensical jacket & sunglasses thinking with your "higher than thou" attitude.

*Pan looks furious as Kobayashi calms herself down.*

Miss Kobayashi: But I'll throw you a bone. You want in the Guts N'Glory? That's fine but I want you to think about this long & hard because there's less of a chance you could win then 50/50 chance. Once you make your choice then there is no going back period, end of discussion.

*Pan takes her glasses off as she looks at Miss Kobayashi.*

Pan: Don't you dare ever talk down to me like that ever again. I don't care whose in that damned forsaken match because I'll be the star. I'm giving up my opportunity so go do something useful and find a replacement, you hunchback.