SWA NXT Exclusive: No More Heroes.

*A shot of the parking lot is seen, an empty parking lot but someone begins to walk up, all we see is their feet but all of the sudden a phone camera pops up and it's FJA in his wrestling gear & hoodie on.*

FJA: There's something I'll never understand when it comes to CAW League of Nations companies, it's no matter how good hearted someone is, they still hold a terrible grudge & you know what they say about grudges? Life's to short to hold a grudge but apparently to someone like Tristan, that rule just doesn't apply to him because he's made it his mission, his life goal to take me out..and what for? Because I decided to grow a brain, I actually got the knowledge to realize that those constant migraines in the stands were the problem, they were the reasons I wasn't succeeding so I did what I had to do and I made sure that my future was foreseeable but nobody likes it that way did they? It didn't fit their narrative, it wasn't the Cinderella story they were wanting, that's the main problem that this audience has..they claim that they need some of this stuff but they don't, you all thrive off of people almost killing themselves oh but if they talk all of you up & make sure you are their main priority then you could care less about them and that's something a wrestler shouldn't go through, remember the simpler days? When fans just took what they got? Yeah nowadays, they want you on their leash, to be their lap dog, THEY WANT YOU TO PRAISE THEM FOR SIMPLY SITTING THERE! That's what made the old me die, I soon realized that these fans aren't worth dying for, I'm not an idiot like Rain Allen who thought it would be best to fight Freddie Benson! I'm not stupid like Gumball Water who thought it would be best to face a child murderer, I ain't a goof like Spike the Dragon who even dares to try the Walking Apocalypse, same goes for you Tiger Mask! And most importantly..I ain't a Crim Rocker who decided to let all these situations happen in his leagues with close to no care about it & I'm not a Rick C who literally gave someone the opportunity to cheat the systems. I am FJA, I am the Last Man Standing but most importantly you'll be calling me the SWA NXT World champion by season's end, you can cry about it, you can be happy about it but quite frankly I don't give two shits, NXT is and forever will be my show & I don't care if you hate me because hate fuels me and there aren't any "heroes" that will even try to talk back about my words. FJA, out.

*FJa turns the camera off and the screen glitches out.*