Exclusive footage..

*The footage begins with Johnny Sabin walking into a room with others in it, however their faces aren't shown.*

Johnny Sabin: I did what was necessary, I made our presences known!

???: Thank you for doing so, crazed family is a weird way of putting it..moreso friends with a common goal to stand tall.

??? 2: Dude! We've gotta show them who all is in charge around the parts of NXT, We'll show them that this is OUR turf and that they will face the wrath of the conspiracy going around these parts!

???: Conspiracy is also a strong word, we aren't the IWC and you certainly aren't the Great Innovator.. actually I take that back

??? 2: I'll take that as a compliment!

???: Ok, listen, we've had our jokes but now it's time to up the anti.. we're taking NXT by storm whether anyone likes it or not, we get the gold, we have the throne. That's how it works..Johnny.

*Johnny turns his attention as he was fidgeting with various objects.*

Johnny Sabin: Yessir!

???: Got get your partner and make sure that they're aware of us. All of us in this room, all 8 of us. SWA NXT will be getting a much needed change in the title scene before it even begins..

*Johnny starts laughing as he nods and heads off.*

??? 2: Why does he call us family?

???: I have no clue..