FXWF Exclusive: Dark Clouds

So tell me something you half-witted earthlings.

*A light starts to slowly start glowing as the voice, that of a woman, continues to speak.*

What do you think your worth is? Some of you would preach these long sentences or maybe even bat an eye to myself & brush it off as cruel unusual rambling and go back to praying for the day your wonderful happiness comes back..well, dare I say *ahem* "Spoiler Alert" as you would need it put into your wretchedly, putrid, horrendous way of speaking. It won't come back, you all strive for your own things but feel dejected, torn down & take apart when you don't get specifically what you bicker for & get uproariously furious. It's disgusting, which is why none of you deserve anything & I mean ANYTHING that you have been graced with! If it was me then you'd all be DEAD!

*The light turns a more crooked red as she continues to speak, her voice reaches levels of anger that may come off as annoying.*

I would've had you all destroyed because of how little you deserve things but more importantly, how little you care for the things you are given! Which brings me to move on.

*The voice calms down and begins to speak.*

For those who are unaware, the name that you'll all be forced to remember is Viridi. Goddess of Nature but you already knew that.

*The woman simply known as Viridi walks out of the dim lighting with a smile, she's not quite tall but she walks with a sinister grin on her face.*

Viridi: And to be transparent, I don't care about your qualms of "how did she get here?" Or "Why is she here?" Because those don't matter to me, there's only one reason as to why.

*Viridi's grin stays attached to her face as a man floats down behind her. His black wings retract as he lands and gets to his feet.*

...
...
...

Dark Pit: Who exactly were you expecting?

*Dark Pit looks a lot different..looks more rugged as Viridi stands right beside him.*

Viridi: And as if it wasn't obvious enough, this is Dark Pit but all you shameless wastes of time wouldn't even dare call him that right? You'd just call him something else because it sounds funny to you, is that true?

Dark Pit: It doesn't matter what they call me, calm yourself down. The reality of the situation is that things will a lot different than any other times. No "echo fighters," No same old bullshit. I don't care whose in my way, whose on our side or hell, I don't even care who I hurt. If you are on my way then I will not hesitate to put you on reserve or maybe even worse. People expect a lot of things so that way to take it as some sort of jokes. They look at the hideous things in life and choose to ignore them because it's the only thing they know because they don't understand levity which I don't intend for them too. Be sad, ignore us, ignore everything going on around you because that's all you can do. You can't handle reality but you like to think that your imagination will be better, only for it to be a crumbling mass of confusion. Like I said, I don't care who you are..except for one person who deserves an entire treasure trove of nothing but suffering.

*Dark Pit brushes through his hair as Viridi continues for him.*

Viridi: So let this be a message to that roster that Dark Pit WILL take over by FORCE! And when I mean force, I mean by force..

*Viridi smiles as Dark Pit and herself back up into the dim red lighting as the screen fades.*