FXWF Exclusive: Taking a listen

*The camera is started up in a unseen part of the arena where Killbane stands in his locker room, he's talking to an unknown person on the phone?*

Killbane: It's almost showtime & you aren't here yet? *He goes quiet for a bit before starting up again.* You've got until the main event of this show to convince me, otherwise, this whole thing? Is off. *He goes quiet for another few seconds.* I'm not a patient man nor will I ever be, you sound convincing enough and that is the only reason I am waiting. Understand this, you aren't a necessity for me in order to win this belt, you got that? *He listens as the other person on the phone speaks, Killbane's expression not changing in the slightest.* You forget that you're talking to a former leader, I know how to get a job done, I don't care what it takes because in this world, you do what's best for yourself, make sacrifices & get rewards. If you so much as even lie to me if we go through with this, I will not hesitate to make a sacrifice. *The voice on the other end starts sounding a tad more scared but is keeping composure.* ... You're here? Good. I'll come to you.

*Killbane walks out of the room and toward the parking lot as the screen fades.*