What happened after Todoroki vs Rollins

*Todoroki is seen walking out of the medical room with a bandage on his head. He starts walking to his locker room but Izuku Midoriya runs up from the parking lot.*

Izuku Midoriya: Todoroki! I'm SO sorry I didn't make it! I was supposed to show up but I got caught up in training, I've got a lot of big things coming up that it fogged up my mind.

*Todoroki continues walking as Deku continues to try and talk to him, Todoroki opens the locker room door and gets his bag ready.*

Izuku Midoriya: Are you even listening to me??

Shoto Todoroki: I hear you loud and clear but.. you're getting way to worked up over this..besides, isn't Seth Rollins YOUR problem at Absolution? Don't YOU have to train for the Triple Threat match? Shouldn't YOU be getting ready for all YOUR upcoming matches?

Izuku Midoriya: I don't appreciate this sense of hostility I'm feeling from you.

Shoto Todoroki: No hostility here, just me being me after I just went through a war against a man who isn't even MY problem.. he's YOUR problem but you weren't around to confront the problem because you were too busy dealing with Death Jr & the dog on a leash. You were too busy being United States Champion.

Izuku Midoriya: I'm sorry I have responsibilities to follow because I am a champion, I put in the hard work to become the first Champion and now I have to work even harder to keep it! Had I received the notice of this match a little sooner than I would've been here!

Shoto Todoroki: You act like I wanted you here to begin with.

Izuku Midoriya: I am your friend and no matter how you feel about me, friends stick together!

Shoto Todoroki: Listen Midoriya, there is no WE in this, I do my thing and you do your thing. In fact, YOU have something I want and one way or another I am getting it.

Izuku Midoriya: Is that what this is about? About a belt?

Shoto Todoroki: This isn't just a playground where you can go and make friends while playing what 7 year olds this Basketball is..this is a warzone, a battlefield where any and everyone will hurt you no matter what. You have the belief that Rey Mysterio did in his World Title reign, the world isn't sunshine and rainbows, you should understand that by now considering your road to this point. This isn't a cakewalk, this is a tightrope and one easy mistake can send you plummeting..and I don't intend on making anymore mistakes.

*Todoroki picks up his bag and turns around, he stares at Deku's "United States of Smash shirt" and looks him dead in the eyes.*

Shoto Todoroki: I've beaten you in a battle that transcended a wrestling ring before and I can easily do it again.

Izuku Midoriya: ...

*Todoroki walks out the door and leaves as Deku sits there with a serious tone on his face as the screen fades.*