FXWF Exlcusive: Hero No More

*The camera starts up with Chris Eriksen staring longly at really nothing as he is in the signature grey of the SCE with a beanie & jacket on.*

Chris Eriksen: I hear it, don't you? I hear the cold silence of people asking where I went, asking what happened to me..nobody cared about me. Nobody cares about my well being, nobody cared about who exactly I was but then it happened..I found myself woken up in the face of purity that is Ms. Glimmer. Ms. Glimmer caught wind of me and decided that I would make a great investment to her will, a strong example of those who are lost & for that I am grateful because Heaven or Hell happened & just like that, everyone started to take notice with their "I knew it"s. Now everyone looks at me differently, I am a changed man & those changes are beautiful. I am now apart of a world where nobody can say that I don't matter, I live in a world where not a single soul can be judged for the actions that they do or the measures they take, I live in a world where everyone is accepted equally no matter what weird quirks or problems that they may have. Ms. Glimmer is the shining hope that this, all of this needs. Without her there would always be division between worlds, no acceptance of others which is disgraceful, that's why we repay her efforts to help us with loyalty, everlasting, ever faithful. The people who actively speak out against Ms. Glimmer are those who see division as a blessing, those people are blinded by rose tinted glasses which hides every hypocritical nonsense spewed by themselves or their peers. I've pledged my loyalty to Ms. Glimmer & her undying beliefs which means that I will do anything & everything to make sure her point in conveyed..and that will start with the Raid..and continue with gold.

*Chris turns around with the same tone on his face and puts his hands & fingers together in a rested motion & walks away as the screen fades.*