These Gifted Hands

Dr. Edric Christopher: Mr. Widowmakers treatment is almost complete, his rehabilitation process has taken longer than it has my previous patients who are still with me and under my care. Mr. Widowmaker has sacrificed half his vision but this is good because sometimes sacrifice is what is necessary.

*Dr. Edric walks with his hands behind his back to a door with a match in the corner, he opens the door as the man backs up in fear.*

Dr. Edric Christopher: Mr. Widowmaker, you are now rid of the pestilence that this world dreaded you with..you now have new life and I will make sure that you prosper under my care.

*The man starts to calm down..and slowly begins to smile..for he is now cured as Dr. Edric pats his shoulder in "good faith" and walks out dead eying the camera.*

Dr. Edric Christopher: I won't deny the way time flies at all..but my time has gone on a lot more then my former peers in my old workplace. Murkoff, they tried to stop me..they tried to make me quit my journey to finding out the real truth about Insanity but in the bed..they found themselves playing the wrong hand, Project Walrider failed & they wonder why.. because I was the only one who had the GIFTED HANDS to work with it and what did they do? They ruined it because the infection of the pestilence spread to far & too wide which lead to their downfall..you, you looking at this. You are infected..infected by a pestilence that will slowly kill you, I suggest you not make any rash decisions as it is my life's duty to rid the world of the pestilence whether it's curing the host..or exterminating it before it enlarges and this is how I rehabilitate people, that is how I make sure they get to live long fulfilling lives. Some may say I'm playing god, that I've gone mad..but what I've done & what I will continue is make sure that the world is free of disease..which begins a Genesis of the new world.

*As he smiles, a large silhouette appears behind him..followed by three other smaller figures, Dr. Edrics smile turns sinister.*

Dr. Edric Christopher: Fear is powerful. As am I.

Earth Lets The Plague Ignite