Meet SWA NXT's Ringmaster!

???: WELCOME EVERYONE! Come in, come in! The show has only just begun!

*The camera is rushed into what looks like a Circus by someone with an obnoxiously cartoonist hat on with green/pink hair along with that is a ringmaster's get up.*

???: Would anyone care for a game or tricks? I've been told that I'm a good fortune teller..Oh, OH! I UNDERSTAND NOW!

*The man grabs the camera guy into frame & hangs his shoulder around him.*

???: Why you're the fellow that was sent for me to introduce myself! How incredibly foolish of me, just sit back and enjoy.

*The man twirls the camera guy back to the camera as he grabs what looks like a signature stick. He snaps his fingers as the spotlight is on and violins start playing.*

🎶Stop There & Peer Inside of Me🎶
🎶 You'll find a man once lost at sea but all the while I would think to myself.🎶
🎶 It's not the end, It's not the end at all!🎶

*Kill the Lights by Set It Off plays.*

*The lights flare up to see a band of circus freaks play as the master tells his tale.*

Iris Panic: Hello my lovely, lovely, lovelies! My name is Iris Panic & I am the ringmaster of this here circus!

*As he tells his tale, the running images of him performing goes on.*

Iris Panic: Some people like to think that one day I just showed up but I don't believe that, what I do believe is that things happen for a reason and I was put here for a reason! I was never one for jerks, evil doers if you will, treacherous beings if you are so inclined! It's always peeved me quite a tad when myself & the rest of the party put on a show only for a rotten apple to ruin it all!

🎶Kill the Lights!🎶
🎶Kill the Actor!🎶
🎶Kill the Actress!🎶
🎶 I'm afraid that the Spotlight dries you up!🎶

Iris Panic: People have always told how quite fond of me they are, I'm even in a relationship but when I heard that a new opportunity was coming..Well I just couldn't let it sit there! My skills differ in many arts & forms, I've wrestled Sea Mammals before, just ask my darling!

Yes, He's fought Alligators.

Iris Panic: The NXT landscape us so vast & far out! So many talents with extraordinary personalities, it might as well BE the circus. However, it is unfortunate that all the good quirks can sometimes be on dreadfully wrong people BUT that will not delude us from having a splendid time, to grateful that you've come to hear me out so I shall let you finish the show!

*At the audible snap of a finger, the song keeps on.*

Kill the Lights!
Kill the Actor!
Kill the Actress!

*Iris spins as he continues singing with the choir now in full affect!*

I'm afraid that the spotlight dried you up! Woah woah-oh!

Don't even think about it!

Don't even think about it- No! We're begging you to

Kill the Lights!
Kill the Actor!
Kill the Actress!

Or kill us all..

*The number ends as Panic stands there with his stick placed on the ground with a smile toward the camera as he tipped his hat & the screen fades..*